The Arrival of the New Tomlinson's

Louis' POV: "Lou... Louis...Lou the babies are coming!!" Emmalea and I were watching tv when she went into labour. I grabbed my shoes and helped her to the car.

"Shhh... breath boo breath." I started to the hospital. She cried out in pain. I had one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding her hand. ( Oh god I'm singing "Our Song". Great thats what I need along with a killer headache. Hence the sarcasm) She cried out in pain again. Ever since we were told we were having quadruplets I figured when she went into labour she would be in so much pain.

" I would take away the pain if I could Em, but I can't. Don't worry we are almost there. Shhhhh." She was whimpering as the contractions got stronger. I pulled up into the hospitals ER parking lot and helped her into the ER.

"My wife's in labour!!" A nurse brought over a wheelchair and Emmalea sat in it. She was taken to a room were the doctor who told us we were having quadruplets came in.

"It's nice to see you again Mrs. Tomlinson. You are already halfway dilated so when you're fully dilated you can push." I held Emmalea's hand and after a couple hours she was fully dilated. We will find out the genders after they're born. First came a little boy who we named Louis William Tomlinson Jr, then a little girl with the name of Alex Memorial Tomlinson came, then Tommy Nathaniel Tomlinson, and finally Brittany Lou Tomlinson arrived. I kissed Emmalea a lot because she gave me four beautiful children.

Emmalea's POV: After nine months my little ones arrived. I can tell Louis is very happy that I gave him at least one son. I was handed Louis Jr and Alex. Louis took Brittany and held her close. I watched as he talked to her softly to calm her down.

"It's okay sweetie daddy's got ya." She stopped crying and Louis put her in one of the small beds hospitals provide for babies and took Louis Jr from me. He sat in the chair next to me and looked at me with tears of happiness in his eyes.

"Thank you for giving me these beautiful children." I smiled at him.

"No thank you for wanting to have children with me." He gave Louis Jr back to me and took Alex. I can tell he loves them very dearly. Louis Jr and I yawned so Louis put Alex next Brittany and took Louis Jr so I could rest.

"Shhh... rest boo you've already worked really hard hard to give me four beautiful and healthy children."

A/N: I still haven't found Louis. I know I know he was in this chapter. So I've decided to call 1DDA. They told me that they couldn't make it today so they'll be in the next authors note. If you're wondering if the characters eat, drink, shower, and do their business they do but I'm just too lazy to write those parts. If you're wondering what Lexi and Emmalea cravings were I'm telling you now. Lexi had cravings for PBJ sandwiches, snicker bars, strawberries, and lots of bananas. Emmalea had cravings for tacos, cheese(in real life she loves that stuff), applesauce, and tons of chocolate milk(Louis was hyper almost all the time because he'd have chocolate milk whenever she had it). Yeah Louis will be found and punished by writing the authors notes until the story is finished. Am I being to mean to him? Tell me your opinion on that question. I found out that Asg\hton is half Irish and that Irish people shouldn't twerk. Then how do you explain Niall twerking at a concert??? Watch the video and the gif on the side.