Facing reality as a fact

Nialls POV: I was shocked at the fact that I got Lexi pregnant. Even more with twins. I held her close trying to calm her down.

"Shh....it's okay princess, it's okay." She started to calm down the longer I hugged her.

"I found out a week after you left for the X-Factor and had no way of getting hold of you so I waited for a call from you for weeks but got none. " I realized that I'm the father of her children and they probably have no clue of who their father is.

"What's their names princess?" I asked her because I had no clue about them.

"You met Elsa Marie Horan when you skyped me and then there's Rocky James Horan who you still got to meet." I hugged her once more.

"Come on I want them to meet their dad and I want to help you raise them even though I have to go on tour alot and won't see them for a long time." She took my hand and led me inside. I saw the little girl run to Lexi.

"Rocky is being mean to me mommy." Lexi groaned in frustration.

"Rocky come here please." I heard feet running towards us and saw a little boy who looked alot like Lexi except for the eyes which looked like mine only darker.

"Mommy where's my blankie?" Lexi groaned again.

"A better question is where's your clothes? You know you aren't allowed to play without them on." Rocky grinned cheekily. I chuckled at the scene in front of me.

"Niall stop laughing this is usual to see. Rocky go put your clothes back on and Elsa go and clean your face." Lexi told....our twins. Rocky came back this time with clothes and Elsa came back with a clean face.

"Rocky, Elsa do you want to know who this is?" They nodded their heads.

"He's your daddy that cool?" They started jumping up and down. Elsa ran to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey there sweety youre as cute as a fluffy penguin." Elsa giggled at that. Rocky just hugged my leg wanting attention also.

"Can't forget about my little man can I?" He smiled at me and shook his head.

Lexis POV: I watched as Niall hugged the twins with pure love. That's one of the many things I loved about him.

"Come on Lexi and join the group hug. " I held my arms open and went to join the big hug. I ended up next to Naill and told him that they're perfect and ours.

A/N hey hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's late and I've got school in the morning so ya it's 9:30 pm where I'm at and I have to wake up at 5:45 am tommarow so ya

I'm tired but had to type this up. I'm doing this on my iPod but adding videos on a computer so it's easier to do.

Niall: you can follow/vote/comment my girl but nothing mean you understand. POTATOS!!!!! lol

Lexi: as I was saying please go easy on me so ya bout it my Nandos-eating lions.

Q. O. T. D.

if you could choose any of the boys to be your son who would you choose and why? I would choose Louis or Harry I would love a challenge and those two would be monsters especially Louis.