Flashbacks

A/N: This chapter will be I Niall's POV only and these are flashbacks of before the X-Factor when he was not famous yet and didn't have to worry about paparazzi. This is going to be a long one so feel free to take a break or two. This will become dirty in one of the flashbacks so please don't report this as offensive. I tell you more at the note at the end.

Niall's POV: *The night we met*

I am at a party thrown by my friend Tori and I decided to go outside for some fresh air.

" Is it okay if I join you?" asked a friend of Tori's that I never met. I looked at the speaker. I want to touch her bum so bad I nodded my head. She sat next to me. I could tell she was nervous around me. "Are you cold?" I asked her shyly. She nodded,

" A little bit, but I'll be fine." I took off my blueish-purple jacket and put it around her.

"Won't you get cold?" She asked worriedly. I shook my head.

"I'll be fine. I'm just worried about you getting sick." She blushed at that comment.

"NIALL!!!!! LEXI!!!!! COME ON YOU TWO THE PARTY IS IN HERE!!!!" I stood up so I could help her up.

"Your name's Lexi huh??" she nodded.

"I'm Niall. I'll walk or drive you home if you want me to." she nodded and blushed again.

"You're cute when you blush." I said.

"Thanks Niall." I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled her towards me and kissed her. After a minute I pulled away and started blushing like crazy. She was startled about the kiss and once she saw that I was blushing she started blushing also. I took her home later that night.

*First date*

For our first date I decided on doing a picnic. I got every thing planned so it goes perfect. I picked her up and put a blind fold on her.

"Where we going Niall you know I hate surprises." I chuckled.

"If I told you that would ruin our first date." After a year of being friends I decided to ask her to be my girlfriend. She started to complain. After five minutes we reached the picnic. I took off the blindfold.

"Oh my gosh Niall! You did this for me?" I nodded my head. We ate our picnic of Nandos and I started to play my guitar.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's just for me, but bear it in mind it was meant to be. I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, but it all makes sense to me." I sang to her a song that I call "Little Things". After a few hours of relaxing I walked her home.

"Night princess." she waved goodbye to me.

*Doing "it"* (A/N : here's where it gets dirty and it's 5 weeks before the X-Factor and there will be cussing)

Lexi and I are so drunk.

"I looooovvveeeee yoooouuuuu Llleeexxxxiiiiii!!!!" We were at our house in London. She was looking super mega foxy hot tonight.

"I want you to fuck me Niall. Fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk tomorrow." I picked her up and made my way to her room. I dropped her on the bed and took off her shirt and pants. She lied there in her panties and bra. I got on top of her and started leaving love bites on her neck and thighs.

"Niall.... Oh Niall." she moaned. She tugged at my shirt and started to undo my belt.

"Are you sure you want to lose your virginity to me?" I asked before I took off my shirt and her panties. She nodded. I took my shirt off and took the panties off. She finished undoing my belt and pulled down my trousers and knickers. I got on top of her and started thrusting.

"Oh my gosh NIALL !!!!!!!"

"That's it princess scream my name." I thrusted harder and faster.

"Oh I'm gonna cum Niall!!!!!" My thrustes started to get sloppier.

"I'm almost there babe, almost there." After a minute I was there.

"I FUCKING WANT YOU INSIDE OF ME NIALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lexi shouted.

"IM IN YA PRINCESS !!!!!!!" I realeased my warmth in her.

"Lexi."

"Niall" We moaned each others names and rode till our high was over.

"I love you Lexi."

"I love you too Ni" We fell asleep in each others arms. I woke up with a huge headache. I looked around and saw Lexi asleep after last nights activities. I quietly went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Niall where are you?"

" I'm taking a shower princess." She came to the bathroom and joined me in the shower. That's when I realized that I left all kinds of love bites on her.

"Were we drunk last night, and did we do what I think we did??" She asked me. I nodded my head. She started washing her hair. I just watched her.

"Do you like what you see Niall????" I nodded my head. She stuck her tounge out at me and got out. I turned the water off and joined her. She started to make tea for us.

"I'll help you with breakfast." I started to make eggs and bacon with toast. When the food was done we started wolfing it down.

"Lexi I'll miss you."

"What do you mean Niall?" I sighed.

"I'm leaving for the X-Factor in a few weeks." She started to cry. I held her close.

"Don't worry we'll see each other afterwards I promise." She started to calm down a bit.

"I don't want you to leave." I knew I had to do something. I got on one knee and pulled out a little black box.

"Lexi, I love you and always will you are what I think of everyday and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me Alexis Nicole Terrill???" She kissed me on the lips.

"Yes I'll marry you Niall." I knew I did the right thing by proposing to her.

*Saying goodbye*

"I'll miss you princess."

"I'll miss you too Niall." She started to cry.

"Shhhh.... Don't cry. I'll see you soon. If you want you can go stay with my mum if you want." I don't want to leave her behind but I've got to. I'll miss her so much. They way her eyes sparkle when she's happy, her funny jokes, the way she kisses me, and her face when she's asleep. I gave her one last hug before I left. I got in the car with my bags and guitar. I waved goodbye as the I drove off.

A/N :what do you think of this chapter???? It was- *Gets hit with a buttersock*

Louis: Don't listen to her I find this very disturbing to read. But if you like it I'm okay with it. So Harry told me to tell you that he thought this was a brilLiam chapter. I'm sure you're wondering why I knocked Lexi out with a buttersock and why Niall isn't here. I knocked Niall out with a buttersock also. I bet you're wondering where I was. Well Lexi had me in her basement, Zayn in the attic, Liam in the closet under the stairs with Harry Potter ; who is an old friend of Lexis, and Harry was stuffed in her locker at school. So apparently Niall has to tell us stuff about his fiancé Lexi.

Zayn: He told me about her. The reason why he didn't tell you and Harry is because you two would tell the whole world. Has anyone seen my ciggerates and my mirror???

Harry: We wouldn't tell the whole world. We would tell the universe and the galaxy.

Liam: Stop it all of you!! Niall would've told us when he was ready. Now leave this place immediately all of you. *Harry Louis and Zayn leave* Please Vote/Comment/Follow. I have to do the question of the day. Q. O. T. D. : If you could move to Doncaster would you want to live next to Louis? Why or why not?