Life or death situation

• Dedicated to my cousin Tay R.I.P Popstar

A/N: Louis here. Just warning you that this is a sad chapter so you might want to keep a Kleenex or two next to you. When Lexi cries you probably would cry. Same with when I cry later on. Let's do it.

Niall's POV: I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I looked at the time. It was 4:30 in the morning.

"Niall where are you going?" Lexi asked sleepily. I looked at my beautiful wife.

"I got to go to the studio princess. Don't worry Zayn is picking me up while dropping Paige off. I'll see you later Lexi." I told her. I quietly took my shower and got dressed. I went into Rocky's and Elsa's room. I saw them sleeping so I decided to give them a kiss before I left.

"Daddy where you going?" Asked Elsa sleepily. I took a deep breath.

"Daddy's got to go to work penguin. I'll be home tonight I promise. Now go back to sleep it's really early." I told my oldest daughter. She nodded her head and went back to sleep. When I left their room I closed the door and went to put my shoes on. I heard a knock on the door so I opened it up and saw Paige. "Zayn's waiting for you Niall. Thanks for letting me come over today." She said. I nodded my head.

"No problem Paige. Lexi was hoping you could come over today." I told her.

"You should get going before you and Zayn are late." She told me. I nodded my head and left. When I got in Zayn's car he started heading towards the studio.

"I don't want to go to work Niall." He told me. I chuckled.

"Me neither Zayn but we have to because we're the biggest boy-band still." I told him. Right now we are beginning our third album. We only have a few songs written though. I'm writing this one song that might be on it but I'm not sure yet. The songs we've got are: Best Song Ever, Story of My Life, Diana, and Midnight Memories. We are hoping to have it out by Christmas if not earlier next year. When we pulled up we got out and ran up to the third floor. Let's just say we are really excited for this album. Harry and Liam were there along with Simon. We waved at them and sat down waiting for Louis to arrive. When he arrived we all waved at him.

"So what we doing today??" He asked. We all looked at Simon.

"Well boys we are recording the first few tracks of the new album. I want to see Harry and Zayn in the recording booth first." Harry and Zayn went into the booth. We heard the opening chords of "Best Song Ever". Harry took a deep breath.

"Maybe it's the way she walked!" He started.

"Wow!" Zayn exclaimed.

"Straight into my heart and stole it!" We got through the song with little mistakes which we had to fix. My solo was one of the mistakes we had to fix because my mind kept on worrying about Lexi. I left the room we were in and kept telling myself not to worry.

"She's okay Niall. Cmon man get it together. I can do this. Focus on your job. Focus Niall you've got to focus." I went back in worry free and ready to work. I was told to continue on the song I was writing.

Paige's POV: After Niall left with Zayn to the studio I sat down on Lexi's and Niall's couch. Lexi came out holding Kelsey close to her. She looked at me.

"Why are you here?" She asked me. She sat down in Niall's chair.

"Niall told me to keep you company while he's at the studio." I told her. She nodded her head.

"So Paige yesterday you looked like you were scared or nervous to tell Zayn something." She said. I looked at her.

"I'm pregnant with Zayn's child Lexi. Why wouldn't I be scared?? This is the height of his career. I don't want him to be mad at me." I started crying. Lexi came over next to me.