The arrival of the new Horan's

Niall's POV: "Niall... please wake up." Lexi sounded panicked.

"What's wrong?" I mumbled.

"Its time Niall." I woke up with a start and called Tori and told her to come over. She arrived in 15 minutes. Harry helped me get Lexi to our car. I started going towards the hospital.

"Deep breaths princess. Deep breaths." I became worried that we wouldn't make it in time. Lexi was moaning in pain. I took one hand off the steering wheel and grabbed one of hers and started kissing it. As we pulled up to the hospital I became relieved. I helped her out and held her hand as we walked as fast as we could.The nurses on duty saw us coming and they grabbed a wheelchair. Lexi sat down in the wheelchair and they took us to a room and a few minutes later the doctor came in.

"Everything is looking well Lexi." Lexi was moaning in pain even louder.

"You're only 6 centimetres dilated. Then you can start pushing." I sitting in the chair next to the bed. I had been kissing Lexis hand for the past 30 minutes to calm her down. After 45 minutes she was fully dilated and she was told she could push when she needed to.

"You can do it princess I know you can." I let her squeeze my hand as hard as she wanted. After 10 minutes of pushing baby #1 came out and 20 minutes later baby #2 came out.

"You did it princess." She smiled weakly at me. I smiled back at her.

Lexis POV: They've arrived after so long. Two healthy baby girls. First came Kiara Luella Horan and then 20 minutes later Kelsey Ann Horan came. Niall is so proud of me for giving him two more children. I'm proud of myself for the same reason. Niall called his mum and told her that she's got two more granddaughters. Maura is glad that Niall stayed with me the whole time so am I.

"Shhh... it's okay Kiara mummy's got ya." Kiara started quieting down and Niall took her from me.

"Go to sleep princess I've got her." He held her close to him and she started to fall asleep. I smiled at the father/daughter bond they created. I felt sleep taking me under and then I was out.

Harrys POV: Niall called us and said that Lexi was in labor and that we had to watch the twins while they were at the hospital. My phone rang and it was Niall. (this is their conversation)

Niall: They've arrived Haz! Both of them are healthy.

Harry: What flavours did you get??

Niall: Two little girls only 20 minutes apart.

Harry: What are their names?

Niall: Kiara Luella Horan and Kelsey Ann Horan.

Harry: When should Tori and I bring the twins up to see them?

Niall: Tommarow afternoon please. I gotta go Kiara is getting fussy. Bye.

Harry: Bye Niall.

(they are now done talking)

I went up to Tori with a smile on my face.

"Well???" She asked.

"Two healthy little girls. Kiara and Kelsey." She gave me a hug.

"One day we'll start our own family Hazza. I promise."

A/N : hey what do you think??? I've got good news, great news, really really great news and bad news. The bad news is I'm not going to upload/update stories until I finish up this. I'll still update OFWL but not as much because I want to finish this story up asap. Good news is I might update whenever I can. The great news is I'll be inside of my house where it is nice and cold instead of getting outside and playing. The really really great news is that schools gonna be out in a week!!! I know if you like OFWL you'll be upset for the rare updates but I think I should only focus on one story at a time. The next chapter is when Emmalea gives birth. Louis is still MIA or AWOL but it's fine.

Niall: I would help you but I'm busy enough.

Alex: I know you are Niall. If he isn't found by the next update I'll call in the agents of 1DDA.

Liam: I miss Louis interrupting your author notes. It's really quiet.

Alex: me too. Author notes without him is like potato salad without potatoes.

Niall: I like potatoes.

Alex: I know Niall. I found a rare picture of Niall as a baby. It,s sooooooooooo CCCCCCUUUUUTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niall: I'm naturally cute aren't I?????