School

Back not even twenty years ago, we hunted them and they hunted us. It was simple as that. But things would get out of hand when vampires would start killing humans to retaliate. Us wolves we have human feelings still, but vampires are soulless. Or at least, that's the legend anyway.

A year ago the leader of the werewolves, Siwon and the leader of vampires, Kyuhyun met each other. They had a four hour meeting talking about how to fix our problem. So they made a deal. The vampires won't attack humans if we don't actively hunt them. And the werewolves won't hunt vampires if we get left alone in peace. Once they made a deal, they made a school.

A school for all the young vampire kids and werewolf children. Teenagers and college students in one school. Both want nothing to do with each other. Kyuhyun and Siwon call is the Mythical School of Seoul. It's dumb, but that's what they picked. And as of today, me and my brother must attend.

"Luna, Chanyeol, let's go!" My mom yelled.

I ran down the stairs with my brother right behind me. He was so tall compared to me, but he takes after our father. When we got to the living room our father each handed us a wooden stake.

"Hide these in your clothing, I don't trust those parasites. Siwon might, but Kyuhyun is a back stabber. Arasseo?" He demanded as we nodded.

Our father was the alpha of our pack. He was by far one of the strongest wolves in South Korea. He trusted a vampire once in the past, named Mark Tuan. And as soon as he did Mark betrayed my father quicker than you can say hi. He used my father to kill his best friend so in return father killed him.

"Hide it in your boot." Chanyeol motioned to my shoes as I nodded. He hid his in his backpack under his books.

"If a vampire touches you kill them instantly!" Father demanded as we nodded.

"But won't they get in trouble?" My mother asked.

He shrugged. "Safety first."

"Alright, we are leaving." Chanyeol grabbed my backpack and threw it to me as he dragged me out.

We were on our way when I sighed. "Chanyeol Oppa, I'm scared. There's going to be a lot of vampires in one place."

"I'm here, and your friend is going to be there too. Woozi." He ruffled my hair as we arrived.

"Park Luna!" I heard my name as I turned around seeing my best friend run up to me and tackled me. "There's so many vampires..." He whispered.

"My dad gave us stakes, so just stay with me." I smiled as we walked inside.

The hallway wasn't crowded, it was actually pretty neat. One side had vampires while the other had werewolves. They all kept staring at each other and talking song themselves. Chanyeol gave me a half hug and pat Woozi's head.

"Take care of yourselves, I gotta find my friends." He said as he walked down the hall.

Woozi and I linked arms as we walked slowly. Vampires stared at us, some even hissed. We all looked like humans, unless a vampire was about to kill. Then their eyes would turn black or red, depending if they are royal or not. Black means royal. Us werewolves eyes will change color when we get mad. We change to a green/yellow, betas have blue and alphas have red.

"Luna, there's a vampire coming at you." Woozi whispered.

I looked ahead seeing a few guys walk towards us. "Park Luna, sister to Chanyeol?"

"What of it?" I snapped.

"Feisty." One laughed.

"Your dad killed a friend of ours. So we came to let you know, better watch your back." The one in front chuckled.