Meeting

When I got home, I got yet another beating. But this time it was worse, he didn't just give me bruises, I have cuts as well. My father decided to take me out back of our house and used sticks as a beating tool. All up my back, legs and stomach I look like a tiger, I even have a few cuts on my face, one on my cheek, nose and on my lip. When I went to school this morning a few teachers asked what happened so I just told them me and my brother messed around in the woods. 

It hurt, it hurts now. It feels like a continuous stinging on my back and on my stomach, as it was I can barely move around. My legs feel like they are on fire because I had to walk to school this morning. And as much as I wanted to avoid Taehyung, I would have to see him after classes anyway for our first meeting with the school council. He and I have no classes together, but some of his friends have classes with me so he comes to 'pick them up'.

It was lunch time when Vernon and his pack member S. Coups came up to me, Woozi wasn't here today. I think he texted me this morning or late last night saying he was going on a hunt with his parents. Either way, he said he will be back tomorrow or the next day.

"Noona, are you okay?" Vernon asked with a worried face.

"Luna, what happened?" Coups looked at my face with wide eyes.

"Nothing, me and Chanyeol got rough in the woods last night. Don't worry." I smiled.

They nodded as they went back to their table, just as I was about to leave the cafeteria to go to the outside table he walked in. Taehyung saw me and we locked eyes, but his eyes looked worried as he saw how I looked. Luckily- Wait, I shouldn't think that. Then he will know. Suddenly within a split second he was in front of me holding my chin as he examined my face.

"What happened?" He demanded.

"Chanyeol and I-"

"Liar." He snapped. "Tell me the truth."

"You know what happened." I mumbled pushing his hand away from my face as his friends came up behind him. 

Yoongi and Jungkook both looked at me as Yoongi tilted his head. "Does Taehyung know?"

"He's not my fucking gate keeper." I glared, I hate that they can read and feel emotions whether its physical or emotional.

"Know what?" Taehyung hissed raising a brow.

"Let's go some place more private, Taehyung." Hoseok pointed to the people watching us as he nodded grabbing my wrist.

"Yah, I want to eat." I growled.

"Here." He grabbed an apple from the salad bar and stuffed it in my mouth until we left the cafeteria and went inside a classroom. Jin closed the door behind us so we don't have any surprising visitors. "Did he leave more bruises?" Taehyung demanded once more.

"Listen, you can't just-" Before I could finish he lifted my shirt as his eyes widen, but they weren't worried. His eyes were filled with anger.

He used all his strength because I couldn't pulled away, he lifted my shirt high enough to see all the marks going up and down my back and stomach. "Check her legs." Jungkook nodded towards my thighs.

"Mianhae." Taehyung said to me as he lifted my sweatpants and looking at my legs.

"Stop it!" I yelled pushing him away with all of my strength making him tumble back a few feet. "Just leave it be, if I get healed again he will do worse! That's why I got this to began with!" I felt tears, aw shit. 

"Luna, are you crying?" Jimin asked making them all look at my face.

"Ani!" I barked. "Just leave me alone, please." I looked down as hot tears streamed down my cheeks, great crying in front of vampires. Sometimes I feel like I am the weakest wolf I have ever met.