Ice Cream

The week after the dance, when I arrived to school with Woozi and Vernon we went to my locker as I saw Taehyung over with his friends. They were talking about something when he looked at me and moved his tongue to one side of his cheek looking me up and down. Wait... Was.. WAS HE CHECKING ME OUT!? He laughed as he nodded his head at me when his friends looked at him confused, I quickly turned to my locker. I knew my face was red, so I shoved my head in my locker nearly pouting.

"Noona? Are you okay? Your heart is racing." Vernon asked as he tapped on my shoulder.

"Uh, yeah!" I cleared my throat as I stepped away from my locker closing the door just to see Taehyung walking over towards us. "I need to get to class." I said quickly as I went to run down the hall but a stupid royal vampire caught my arm.

"Running from something?" It was Jimin who was smirking holding my arm as he pulled me to the center of them.

"Heard our little Taehyung here made a bet with you." Namjoon chuckled.

"You eavesdropped?" I scoffed as I avoided eye contact with Taehyung. 

Taehyung suddenly grabbed my chin making my eyes widen as a few student gasp in the hallway, he's such a brat! "Did I hear your thoughts correct earlier? Did you think how you were blushing at the fact I was checking you out?" He raised a brow licking his bottom lip, oh my god my heart was racing way too much. "Cute." he referred to what I just thought.

"Ani." I looked away as I then smirked looking back at him. "I'd blush to anyone checking me out, Kim Taehyung."

"Jinjja?" He clicked his tongue. "Theres been plenty of guys who've checked you out and you do absolutely nothing."

"I never notice." I shrugged pushing his hand away from my face.

"Then look." He turned my head to his friends who were all looking me up and down, most of them were even biting their lip. 

My eyes widen. "Yah, stop being pervs." Was this some kind of test? Oh god, did I just prove a point-

"Mm." Taehyung laughed. "Just admit it, you like me."

"Pfft, in your dreams blood sucker." I winked as I pushed him away. "Now if you don't mind, I have class."

"Aniyo." He pulled me back. "How about you skip classes with me."

"Yah, my father would kill me." I snapped.

"WHat he doesn't know wont kill you." He chuckled.

I raised a brow confused. "Meaning?"

"Meaning we wont let the teachers call your father." Jungkook smiled.

"We will make sure they say you are in class or whatever." Hoseok nodded as he pet my head like a dog.

"Hoseok, pet me again and I will make sure to rip your arm off." I growled as they all laughed except for him.

"So what do you say pup?" Taehyung looked at me. 

What will I say? I simply looked at him up and down, it looked like I was checking him out but I was trying to figure him out. Was he trying something so I would 'fall' for him by spending time with him alone? I saw Woozi and Vernon staring at me, I knew they heard everything because Woozi was actually giving me a thumbs up.

"Fine." I mumbled as his eyes widen.

"Jinjja?" He let out a laugh of relief. "Arasseo, I know exactly where we are going so we will be taking my car." He took my hand as he intertwined our fingers.

"Yah, Taehyung!" I whined as he dragged me out of the school and went to his car, usually he came with a driver. But today he came in an expensive car, I don't know cars so I have no idea what it was.