Hero

Monday morning and I was tired as hell. My father had me and the rest of the pack do exercises and routines for vampire hunting. Luckily Mr. Luhan or Vernon didn't tell him anything about my lecture last Friday. If they had I would have gotten a beaten, and I mean a legit good old fashion beaten. 

"You look like you need some caffeine." I heard a chuckle behind me as I turned around seeing Taehyung with his friends.

"What do you want? It's too early for you." I whined hitting my head on my locker.

"I heard what you said in Jimin's and Jin's class." He said as I looked over at him.

"And?"

He tilted his head. "Why are you so defendant with vampires? Do you really believe that we could all get along one day?"

"Does it matter what I think? Honestly what I believe will never change what you guys believe so just leave me alone." I sighed opening my locker and grabbed my books.

"You didn't answer his other question, pup." Jungkook smirked.

"Why am I so defending? Because it irritates me when wolves or vampires think they know all about the other. You have no idea what its like being a wolf and I have no idea what its like being a vampire. So honestly, it is just irritating when people call you evil. You couldn't help you were born that way, you can't help you crave human blood." I looked at Taehyung. "Is that good enough?"

"Yah." He looked at me. "I really don't understand you, but you make me want to."

"Aw, are you falling for me, Kim Taehyung?" I teased sticking my tongue out as they all chuckled but him.

He simply glared. "Park Luna, you wanna die?"

"The only way you could kill me is by biting me, kinky." I held back my laughter but his friends busted out laughing.

"Yah!" He hissed.

"LUNA!" I heard my name as we all looked down the hallway when I saw a familiar face.

"SHIN!" I ran down making Taehyung roll his eyes and hugged Shin.

He instantly hugged me back. "Oh my god, I've missed you."

"Wait, you-"

"Yeah..." He sighed backing up. "I was turned into a vampire a few months ago and Kyuhyun showed me this school. Are you going to hate me now?" He pouted.

"Ani! You were a human before this! I could never hate you Shin-ah!" I grinned as I cupped his cheeks.

"Yah, who's this?" I sighed my head in defeat hearing Taehyung once more.

Shin looked at me. "Boyfriend?"

"ANI!" Taehyung and I said in unison.

"Kim Taehyung, classmate of Luna." He glared at Shin.

"Shin WonHo. Call me Shin." He grinned like an idiot.

Jimin looked at him then to me. "You're friends with a vampire?"

"I was a human until a few months ago. So she wasn't until now, because I'm not letting her run off on me." Shin put his arm around my shoulder as I smile.

"Huh, how long you've known Luna?" Taehyung asked making all his friends look at him with confused looks.

"Ten years. Been a childhood friend until I left last year, so Woozi took over for me." He answered politely.

"Do you like her? More than a friend?" He continued asking Shin stupid questions.

"Why whats-" Shin stopped as he chuckled. "I see, you don't like the fact she is around another vampire than yourself."