Making Up

"We are having a debate, that's final." I growled as the table fell silent except for the girl vampire in the back.

"You want us to have a public debate about how vampires and wolves are able to get along now just because you are fucking a vampire?" She scoffed standing up.

Everyone looked at me for an answer as I simply smiled crossing my arms. "Listen here Lisa, the reason I want them to get along because I have friends who are vampires. I don't want to keep being looked at like some traitor because I enjoy having a few vampire friends. Not because I'm fucking one, which I'm not. I just got with Taehyung. It isn't my fault you are angry because he didn't want some non royal like you!" I snapped just as Taehyung walked in.

"Are you accusing me of being jealous of a dog like you?" Lisa snarled as I shrugged.

"I don't know, depends. Does it bother you that I have a bond with him? That I get to touch him and you can't?" I was angry still and I didn't care what I was saying.

"You bitch!" She yelled as Zico quickly held her back. "I will rip your head off."

"Will you?" I smirked as Taehyung pulled on my sleeve sitting me down in my seat as he stood up himself.

"Listen, this debate needs to happen. I'm sick of caring about species. We all want one thing, right?"

They all looked confused and puzzles making him sigh.

"We all want to live our life."

"For once in a while we agree." I mumbled as I felt him glare at me.

"Guys, we need to stop living as if its hundreds of years ago. Its the twenty first century where black people can be around white people, where gay people are accepted, where everyone is accepted. I'm tired of this." Taehyung shook his head. "If the rulers of our kinds can start getting along then why can't we?"

He's so smart. I miss him, and I know he can hear my mind because that's the only way we have been talking lately. He looked at me and smiled softly taking me hand and stood me up with him.

"What are you doing-"

"This is Park Luna, a wolf. She left her pack for multiple reasons, reasons I don't need to get into. But one of them was for her and I." Taehyung said making the wolves gasp, and even some vampires were surprised.  "If I didn't think she was worth it, I wouldn't have let her leave. But she left partially for me. She is the best thing to happen to me guys. You can't choose who you fall in love with." He kissed the top of my hand. "I would give up being a royal for her if I meant that I could possibly lose her."

"But Taehyung, being a royal is mandatory, something you are born into!" Zico argued.

But he simply shrugged. "What the point? For you guys to fear me? I don't want that, I don't want to be looked at as some vampire who has power over you. I just want to be like you guys. Kyuhyun can be the leader and only one, theres no need for more." 

"And you left your pack for love?" Shownu asked me as I smiled a little.

"Thats the number one reason yes." I saw Taehyung's eyes widen looking at me. "Your mate is someone who you spend your life with. A wolf when they loose their mate they go into a depression and usually end up taking their own life. I don't want to loose Taehyung, he's my mate vampire or not." 

"You brat." Taehyung mumbled under his breath as I chuckled.

"You do realize that not everyone is going to agree with you right?" Zico sighed

I shrugged. "Not everyone needs to, but I just need to get most."

"You wont be able to acting like you was earlier." Lisa mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

"Yah, stop being salty and find someone who does like you." I said.

"Yeah like Shownu thinks you are hot." Taehyung blurted making Shownu's eyes widen as his face flushed.

"You are so mean!" I smacked his arm as Lisa looked at Shownu and chuckled a little.

"At least he's cute." She said as Shownu's face got red as a tomato and he banged his head on the table to hide his face.

The meeting ended as Taehyung held me back while Zico closed the door behind him leaving us be the last two people.

"I know Jimin confessed." He looked at me.

"And?"

"I'm not mad." He sighed. "Honestly, who wouldn't fall for you?" He sat on the the table bring me in between his legs as he held my waist. "You are beautiful, sexy, smart, funny and hella feisty."

I bit my lip. "Knock it off."

"No, I'll sit here all day and compliment you until you forgive me." He kissed me softly. "I'm sorry about how I've acted. You don't deserve that, I was being selfish and arrogant and-

"Shut up." I mumbled before I kissed him lustfully, it was like something took over me as I kissed him. I could tell he was surprised because he didn't kiss back for a split second, but then he kissed harder than ever. His hands gripped my waist making me gasp as I ran my fingers through his soft hair, what was this feeling?

He then roamed his hands to the back of my thighs picking me up and straddling his lap on the table as I let out a slight moan. Is this our way of making up? I parted our lips as I went down to his neck kissing him softly, he dug his nails into my thigh making me bite him so I wouldn't moan. "Baby we should stop." He groaned as I left a mark on his neck.

"But I don't want to..." I whispered as my hands went up his shirt and took it off him revealing his toned body. "I want you now."

"We can't we are in school, Luna.." He pulled on my hair lightly making me follow with it as he looked at me. "We can continue this at home before your brother gets back." His hands went to the inner part of my thighs as he started to make circles.

I shivered and bit my lip. "C-can we go now? I don't want t-to wait!" I whined, it was almost as if I was in heat- Oh my god, was I getting my heat finally?

"Heat?" He questioned.

"Heat, uh when a wolf comes of an age they start going into heat a couple days a month where they want to have sex... Non stop." I mumbled as his eyes widen. "I can't control it right now since its the first time I'm going into it."

"Not a problem then." He picked me up setting me on the table as he went to the door locking it and pulled all the shades down in the room before coming back to me. "I'll make sure you are satisfied my horny little baby~"

I glared. "Yah, that's not helping." He laughed before he pinned me down on the table and ripped my shirt off. Literally ripped in half and kissed up my stomach.

Guess my first is going to be in school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Just wanted to add that this book is ending in a few chapters! I hope you have enjoyed it so far and I hope you enjoy to ending! Thanks for being fans! <3 Means the world :D