Reunite

The next day Woozi was absent due to sickness, something about eating bad meat or whatever. I texted him already and he said all that was happening was puking so he said he's fine. Chanyeol and I were walking down the hall, he didn't trust me walking to class on my own now since the vampire incident. I was at my locker when I saw those guys from yesterday who helped me walking down the hall. Now that I looked, they were really handsome. But no werewolf or vampire has ever admit out loud that each other look attractive. Not even fictional ones that people write about.

I didn't realize I was staring because one of Woozi's pack members came up to me tapping on my shoulder snapping me back into reality. "Oh? Mwo?"

"Luna you were staring at vampires, are you okay?" He asked me.

"Mm, mianhae, Vernon." I smiled, I looked back over seeing Taehyung smirking as he looked at me, our eyes locked again.

Staring at me makes me wonder if he's royal. If he was, his eyes would be black when going to attack and he could probably read minds or could read emotions. Sometimes royal's can do both. Kyuhyun can red emotions. Are any of those guys royal? Hmm, I wonder what it's like to be a vampire. Do they hate themselves for having to feed off human blood or do they enjoy it? If I was one I would hate myself, hurting people is the least thing I like doing. Vampire or not, I always had a hard time hunting them with my father and Chanyeol. I would do it to defend myself, but it always makes me think they could have family.

They must come from somewhere. I know royals are born a vampire, which us werewolves never understood how considering they are supposed to be dead. But regular vampires are usually just turned by adults or other vampires. To think they are that different than us, we werewolves are always born a werewolf. If we bite someone it could kill them due to the venom we give out, that's why a werewolf bite is dangerous to a vampire. And vice versa, their bites are just as deadly to us as well.

"Noona!" Vernon snapped his fingers in my face.

I shook my head realizing that we weren't alone anymore, Taehyung and his friends were surrounding us. "Shit." I whispered. I let my thoughts take over and didn't even realize my surroundings.

"Could you do me a favor and stop thinking about us?" Taehyung tilted his head at me with a smirk.

"Luna?" Vernon looked at me with a questioning face.

"So you're a royal?" I answered his question with a question.

They all looked at me when the one called Hoseok chuckled. "So you've done your research on us, little pup?"

"Ne." I smiled fake like. "I wasn't thinking of you specifically, so if you could please do me a favor and stay out of my head, Kim Taehyung."

"Touche." He moved his tongue to one side of his cheek before wetting his bottom lip with his tongue.

My eyes had widen, was he trying to be sexual? "Yah, can you leave my locker now?"

"Yes, I was." He answered the question that I thought of as he bit his lip. "And we will go now, see you around pooch."

"Bye, tick." I snapped as he and his friends chuckled before walking away.

"Luna noona, what was that about?" Vernon gave me concerned puppy eyes as I sighed walking away.

"Don't worry, has your pack taught you about royal vampires?" I asked him.

He nodded. "A little bit, their eyes are black rather than red like normal vampires. And I heard some have powers or whatever."

"Right, but they call them abilities. Powers sounds too much like superheroes like Superman and Batman. They can either read minds or read emotions, sometimes both if they are lucky, or sometimes unlucky." I explained as we came to our class together.