The Dance

It was the day of the dance, I have not spoken to Taehyung since then. And I have no date, so I'm only going to make sure things go in order. I wonder if Taehyung has a date- Ani, I can not wonder what like after how I treated him. When my dad saw that mark on my neck he was furious and beat me, but I did not get healed from Taehyung. In fact, he did not even glance one look at me after we day we argued.

"My baby looks so beautiful." My mom chuckled as she continued to do my hair.

"Eomma, I look the same." I mumbled.

"Ani, tonight you have a glow about you. Are you hoping to dance with that boy?" She raised a brow.

"Mwo? No." I said to quickly make her laugh. "I really do not even want to dance with him."

"Aish, you are blushing, Luna." She made me look in the vanity mirror as my face was a slight shade of red.

I looked down, was I blushing thinking about Taehyung? Ani, I do not like him that way. Sure it's a good person for a friend, he's saved me and healed me multiple times ... But even if I did like him, it would not ever work. He's a vampire, a royal at that. While I'm just a normal werewolf who's family and pack hates vampires.

"Eomma ..." I mumbled as she hummed in response. "What if I fell for a vampire?" I whispered to her.

She paused for a moment as she turned around from my makeup. "I would ask you if it would be worth it."

"What do you mean? I tilted my head confused.

"Pabo." She smiled doing my foundation. "I mean if it's worth receiving all the hate, knowing ninety five percent of our kind would not except it. Is it worth possibly loosing your father?"

"Everything is fine besides losing appa." I sighed.

"Baby." She looked at me. "He will fill your heart with the way he is supposed to." He will be the reason you want to wake up every day. . "

"Jinjja?" I looked down and smiled slightly.

"Mhm. How do you feel about that vampire boy?" She chuckled.

"Eomma, I do not like him-"

She flicked my head. "Yah, do not lie to your mother. I expect a real answer, come on."

"I enjoy talking to him." I smiled a little looking at the ground. "He's intelligent, and despite what people think, he's actually cares. Taehyung gets worried when I go to school with a new mark."

"Omo." She stood up as she finished. "You like him."

"Ani!" I shook my head very quickly.

"I'm sure. Baby, do not you enjoy being around him?" She laughed.

"Sure but-"

"That's what I thought." She tapped my head. "Get your dress on, arasseo? I'll be downstairs."

"Aish, arasseo." I mumbled as she left my room.

I thought about Taehyung. He and I would never be able to be a thing because we are different species. Two we annoy the shit out of each other! Like sometimes I want to simply punch him for looking at me. Or better yet, slap him for giving me his cute smile-

Did I just ... Aigoo, now my mother has got me thinking about him. Either way we are fighting or not I think about him. Is it possible I could like him or her because we are bound together? Which of course would make perfect sense to why I keep thinking about him. Its a perfectly logical explanation, I wonder if there's a way to break that bond. If we broke the bond and it was still like, I wanted to be around each other. I would say it was not because of the bond.