RATED-R SCENE!

Ok in warning you now, if you don't wanna read the sexual content then go.

I will not have hate or something I decided to put up for the fansof this book.

I have you a warning and if I find any hate, I will be deletin this section - and there will never be another.

Got it?

Good! I don't like having to be serious but..... Anyways(:

Here it is:

Dani's pov:

-----

-----

We lay on the blanket as the rest if the fireworks go off.

I turn over to find demetri's eyes closed.

'Wow is he hot while asleep!' I think to myself.

I draw patterns on his face lightly with my fingertip.

When I come to his lips I stop. I lean in more towards him very slowly.

Suddenly a force crashes my lips to his, his hand to be more exact.

His eyes open, and very very black, filled with list and desire.

Our lips move in sync as I saddle on his waist.

I grind against him causing him to let out a moan. I feel his staff through his jeans.

Suddenly this little but of material irritates me. It must go!

I rip his shirt from him, revealing his rock hard chest. My hands roam all over every inch of his bare chest.

Just when I think I'm in control the table flips. I'm underneath him, no longer in control.

He rips off my clothes tearing them to shreds.

"HEY! That was my favorite dress!" I pout.

"I'll buy you a new one," he licks my neck, and starts leaving a hot rail of kisses along my jawline. It feels like he leave a trail of fire wherever he kisses.

He grabs for my bra, but I think through what he did to my dress," HELL NO! Victoria secret is expensive! I shall be taking this of myself sir!" He ignores my protest and rips it off anyway.

It was a turn on! Forgetting about the bra he leans towards my dress.

Grasping my breasts with his hands, he caresses me.

I let out a moan and he plays with my buds.

He smirks sexily, going for his pants, but I stop him.

"Let me," I look up at him. I take off his pants and slide them off.

I see his friend dying to one free of the material they are imprisoned in.

I yank his undergarments down and out he springs.

I take his meat in my hands and start to stroke.

I lick the tip of his hard member, then take him whole in my mouth.

He lets out a moan as his hands clutch in my hair.

I go faster, as demetri's breathing increases, and I let his seed spill in my mouth.

He lets out a moan, and he growls looking down at me.

He stands me up an kisses me passionately. Love filling his eyes.

He sets me back down on the ground," now my turn." He says.

He rips off my panties with his teeth, and starts to play with me. I let out a moan and he slips a finger in me.

I suck in a deep breath as he adds more and more til I climax all over his fingers, he licks them clean.

He then grabs his shaft ready to enter, I stop him," are you sure that'll fit, I mean.." I glance at the huge thing.

He lets out a sexy chuckle,"yes it's ok."

He slowly slips the tip in, letting me adjust to his size.

I let out a moan as he slips in quicker, although it hurts I get used to it.

He starts out slow, then gradually increases as I yell faster.

Pumping I and out he lets out a few grunts and moans.

"Demetri .." I moan as I get ready to climax. He leans over my body near my shoulder. I know what he is going to do. He bites through my flesh marking me. I moan out a loud moan.

I squeeze around his shaft as we both climax together and fall into eachothers arms limp.

He lets out a loud moan," where'd you learn to do that?" He asks.

"Oh the ending? It's a secret." I wink at him as he slips out of me.

We both lay down as he covers us with a blanket.

"I love you," I lay my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you too," he responds smiling.

I close my eyes as I drift off into a peaceful sleep in my mates arms.

-------

------

Well then.. I found it kinda weird making this section but, I do it for the fans C,x

Ily all!

Follow

Vote

Comment what you think c; and if you would think I should make more throughout the book?

Ok bye.