The Poke

well hello there guys.

I know you're gonna say you hate me and all  but before you do that ill let you know I have my reasons for not updating every week like a promised.

im updating twice today to make it up but ya enjoy

Chapter 10:

Demetri's Pov:

 I come home finding the house empty, 3 other scents in the air.

"Dani Baby,"  I yell out to the empty house. No reply.

I growl and put my hand through my hair in frustration.

'Why does she gotta make me worry so much.'

I drop my brief case to the floor and track her scent all the way up to her room. I knock on her door lightly.

"W-wait one second," someone shouts out from the room.

'hmm I wonder what their up to..?'

Dani's pov:

'OMG IM SO FREAKING NERVOUS!' I think to myself as I feel the hair on my arms stand up as I hear the door close downstairs telling me my mate Demitri's home.

I suddenly hear a  knock on the door, I smell him near me, as my wolf smiles happily.

"Wait one second," Elanore yells. I hear shuffling on the other side of the door in curiosity.

As I slowly open the door he looks up from the ground confusion and curiosity filling his eyes. But it all disappears as he looks at me. He looks me up once, twice, rubs his eyes, and looks me up and down again. 

HIs eyes fill with love, compassion, and.. lust? I've never had someone look at me like that before as I look down at the ground and my cheeks grow completely warm.

His eyes go completltey black and he growls as he pulls on my arm bringing me down stairs quickly.

He pulls me to his office and pushes me against the door.

"Demitri, whats wrong with you-" he hushed my with a fierce growl and kisses my lips smoldering them with his soft pink lips.

"You should expect me to be able to control myself around you when you look like," he points at me," Like that!"

I look down and blush," I'm sorry," I say quietly.

He growls and I feel something poke against my leg.

"HUH? um.. Demetri there is something poking me," I say poking in the chest.

He looks at me sheepishly. "That's um,, never mind." He lets me go and I walk away ok..?

....

short chapter ill write more I promise!!