Guilty

Hello guys.. ya im sorry I haven't updated. haven't been on the ol' laptop for awhile. busy with scool and stuff /:

well  here's the chapter you've been wanting (:

Chapter 18:

Dani's pov:

I wake up, glancing at the clock I realize it's 6:00 pm.

I rub my eyes, smoothing down the wrinkles in my clothes and get up to search for the missing mate.

My mate.

Demetri.

"NO! YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY YOU IDIOT! STOP!STOP!"

I head downstairs to see the boys in the den watching football.

"Hey," I smile a friendly smile.

"Do you guys know where Demetri is.." I ask my face wrinkles in confusion.

Only Victor spares a glance my way, " He's in his office," and quickly turns his head back to the football game on the TV.

'Ugh men and their sports,' I roll my eyes.

"Thanks Vic," I call over my shoulder as the boys all stand up shouting.

I knock on Demetri's office door, I hear a movement on the other side and a yell.

"Come in," I walk in suspiciously as I  see a flustered looking Demetri. I walk around his desk, suspicion rising, but finding nothing on the other side of the desk.

"What are you looking for," he asks crossing his legs. I glance at him peering my eyes directly into his.

"what were you doing just before I came in here," I ask. He looks around guiltily.

"Demetri! Tell me. What where you doing," I shout now an uneasy queasiness rising in me.

"I-I cant," he says exasperatedly. I shake my head,"  Yes you can, tell me!"

My heart breaks to bits thinking of all the things he could've been doing.

'What if it was another shewolf in here...' anger and hurt flashes across my face.

"Demetri..."

Demetri's pov:

"Demetri," my beautiful mate says, hurt flashes in her eyes. I cant stand it. I look away.

She turns my head as she looks in my eyes.

"Tell me, you can tell me anything. I'm your mate, you're supposed to tell me stuff," She says in a quiet quivering voice.

I cant tell her. Its not supposed to come out like this..

I turn away from her as I act as though I'm distracted my work.

"I'm busy at the moment dani baby," I make up an excuse paining me to see hurt flash across her features as she quickly replaces it with a blank face, but her eyes are a portal to her feelings and h==I see right through her facade.

"Okay," she whispers her eyes filling, and runs out of my office.

What have I done?!

--------

-------

------

------

-----

Oh my...

im sorry for the cliff hanger. What do you think demetri's up to ??

sorry for the short chapter but ill be writing more hopefully this weekend.

hope you liked the mini update!!

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow