Legs

Ok.. So I'm not gonna eve bother apologizing anymore cause I know it probably just becomes a habit, and VERY annoying to the readers. So here's the new up, enjoy my lovelies.

---------

---------

---------

Chapter 24:

Dani's pov:

I head to the salon downtown I've visited a few times with girls. As I walk in the shop a little ring comes from the bell, notifying a new costumer.

I smile as I'm greeted by a she- wolf I've seen at the shop.

She bows her head," hello Luna," she greets quietly.

You we we don't live in an all wolf town so we have to be careful about what we say and when we shift, and such things us werewolves would do.

"Hello Athena," I give her a kind smile.

"What would to like done today?" She asks politely.

"Um... Hm, I'll have a pedi, and manicure I guess." I gleam. It's been awhile since I've last treated myself to a relaxing day at the salon.

She nods her head and leads me over to the feet washing station.

"So, what brings you downtown today Luna," she asks looks up from cleaning my foot.

"oh, well Demetri has decided to make a day planned for me so, I'm really just playing inking with it all," my smile grows bigger as I explain. By the time I'm done I probably look like Cheshire the cat.

"Aw how romantic! I remember when I first met my mate! It was sooooo wonderful, but between me and you- I'm not a prude so we banged the headboard the first night we met!" As I'm about to swallow my saliva goes dow the wring tube and i choke.

'how could she say that?! holy sweet baby jesus! this lady needs Jesus!' Im not sure why but my inner conscious sounds black...

She lets out a giggle and her cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"oohkaaay. Well I don't plan on popping out any pups too soon.." I trail off.

"I mean honestly I don't even know if I can deal with one at the moment. I would probably be the worst aren't ever," I let out a heavy sigh.

She gives me a reassuring smile," I mean yeah it is a lot of work, but they're fun, and amazing, and worth all the pain and tears. No matter how many times I wanted to rip my-"

"Ok I get it. It's a stressful job." She dries my feet and binge me to a different chair. I choose my colors; black, and sit back an relax.

About a half and hour longer and my French tips are done.

Pull out my wallet ready to pay when Athena stops me," it's on your tab," I raise a brow.

"I can pay for it now.."

"Alpha's orders," she shrugs. I roll my eyes and walk out the shop.

"WAAAAAIIIT!" I hear heels clipping on the tile floor and a hand grasp my shoulder.

Athena digs in her pocket and throws a shiny wrapper my way.

"What the fuc-" I catch it reading the label.

"DON'T FORGET TO USE PROTECTION!!" She shouts at the top of her lungs.

Everyone in the shop stops what here doing an stares at me. My cheeks flare a bright red.

I run out the store to my car to see a letter taped on the front.

Dear darling:

Hope you enjoyed the salon. I remember how you told me to always wanted to learn how to horse bak ride. Go down the the big blue barn where the horse stables are located. You will meet an instructor from there.