First day

The next day.

The alarm sounded, I got dressed and dressed casually, I went to the house and checked that everything was fine with Estela, her medicine and all that stuff.

-Good morning! have you taken your medicine? – I asked to her

- No, hija, I'm doing it right now. –

She called me "Hija" that in spanish means "daughter".

I helped her go for his pills and checked that she ate them.

-That pills are horrible - she said with disgust, to which I almost laughed.

-Mafer, so good that you are already awake, we need to go to your university. Did you bring your papers? – she asked to me

- Yes, Pilar. I bring them in my bag – I replied

After breakfast, Estela stayed with the nurse and Pilar and I went to what would be my university that was like 20 minutes of distance. It was very big and very nice we entered the parking lot and went straight to the address, in that appeared the director, it was a mature woman, neither young nor old. She chatted with Mrs. Pilar obvious in German, I understood only words but not everything, then she looked at me and in English she started to interview me, Margaret, was her name, was very nice and I told her that I wanted to study pedagogy, I gave her my documents and she welcomed me, I was already registered, she gave me a tour in the university and then we went home, my shift was in the morning, so I would have to take care of Estela in the afternoon and check that the nurses did their job well.

First day of classes

I woke up early, got dressed and Pilar took me to school, I had my first class at 8:00 am, Margaret was waiting for me, she personally was going to take me to the classroom in the foreign section. When I entered and introduce myself as I look at all of them and the teacher assigned me a desk, after a few classes came a break, I stopped and went to the exit, before that I was approached by a very nice girl, very beautiful and those curves said she was Latin.

- Hi Mafer, I'm Rafaella - said the girl speaking Spanish

- Hello Rafella- I replied

- So, you're from Mexico? -

-Yes, and you? – I asked to her

-From Brazil- she said

-Oh! That's nice-

Rafaella came to Germany 5 months ago. She is living with her roomies Daniela and Valeria, Colombian and Russian, respectively, also they both come to this university and Rafaella promised that I'll meet them both. Rafa did me the favor of taking me home because Pilar could not pick me up.

I spent all afternoon talking to Estela, I really like to hear the stories of people and more of the old people because they have much experience and wisdom. Then, Pilar came and came with a surprise.