Movie night

It's Thursday, I'm going to go out with Leon to the cinema, we had been texting and he had called me the night before and he said he loves being with me and I said the same thing to him.

In college, everything normal, some homework, but nothing of the other world, with Estela equal, only that was some low of the pressure and had to be checking her almost every second and note to Pilar who still wasn't returning from the trip. She also told me that she deposited my salary of the week, I still had money of the past week and I decided to put it together to send it to my parents, talking about them, I had not pulled them, just sent messages to my sister that obviously already knew about Leon.

For the cinema, I started to look for something better to wear, I put on some dark skinny jeans, low heels without platform and a black formal blouse that had a very striking necklace and my black jacket. Leon picked me up at 7:00 p.m. He was perfect, very sexy, as cute as ever, he wore a jeans a with a white shirt, some black sneakers and his black jacket.

-Hello, nena – (baby) he said in Spanish giving me a kiss on the cheek – We dress the same - he said jokingly.

-Yes! It's true and we look like if we're going to a funeral or something- I said laughing

- I know! You could be my female version- he said opening the door of the car

-Oh God! it's true - I said as I got in his car, all the way to the mall we spent saying silly things. We arrived at the mall and went to the movies.

- What will we see? -

- Whatever you want - he replied with a smile - You choose-

-You choose, you invited me- I said

-Well then-

Leon was formed by VIP tickets and ordered the popcorn: two extra-large boxes and big soda because he knew I eat a lot, I loved that detail, that he really doesn't matter the physicist.

We entered the room and took our order. The film was good to what I understood, because it was in German. Sometimes I turned to see him and still didn't believe, then, Leon put his arm around me and I leaned into him.

When he left, he took my hand and invited me an iced coffee, when we were in the line and he put his arm around my neck again and I put my arm on his waist under his jacket and he gave me a small kiss on the forehead. I didn't know how to react to that, he noticed it and didn't make a mockery or anything, on the contrary, he got serious and put his head on mine. We were taking our coffee while we walked around the square and went hand in hand.

-Hi, Leon- said a blonde girl as tall as my height 1.68 m. And she was not so either pretty.

-Hi, Maritza- Leon answered like no wanting

- How have you been? I have not heard from you in a long time -

-I've been good, thank you, nothing has happened, look, she is my friend Mafer-

- Hello Mafer, I'm Maritza - she said in German.

- Hello - I replied, smiled to her and looked back at Leon.

- When are you going to Bochum? - or that is what I understood

- When I have time - said forcing a smile – Well, Maritza, we are leaving – said Leon

-Ok, Leon I was glad to see you again- she said kissing him on the cheek- Pleased to meet you, Mafer-

- Likewise, see you - I replied.

We were leaving, but Leon was at a brisk pace and I looked at him and he was a little angry, we left the mall to the parking lot, he opened the door without saying anything, he got on and started the car. It was my turn to speak.

-What's wrong? -

-Nothing, why? - he said seriously, but what's wrong with him?

- I ask you because I think you're uncomfortable and angry, did I do something to bother you? -

-No! How do you think that? - he said worried to know that I felt guilty then stood on the edge of a street - It was Maritza, not you, it bothered me a little -

- And why, what is she of you or what she did you do? -

- She's my ex-girlfriend - he said, looking me in the eyes and then he saw in the front

-Oh! - I said looking at the front just like him – I see it ended so bad – I said

- Yes, in fact, it was a drama Tv novel, just like the ones they do in your country, here it is transmitted with subtitles - he said with a smile - but enough of that, I want to enjoy your company - he looked at me and smiled, then he turned the car on again and we went to my house.

- See you later? – Leon asked

We were at the gate of the gate, I was in the frame and he was very close to me.

-Yes, how about if we're going to buy what I'm going to need for the manicure - I said.

- Oh no! you're not going to do that to me

- You promised! - I said kinda angry but laughing at same time

- And what with that? I'm not going to do it! - He said, moving away from me, crossing his strong arms.

-You're so bad- I said - I did my part of the treatment - I also crossed my arms

-I already told you, I will not-

- Then you'll have to give me something back - I said seriously - It was a deal, Leon -

- What do you want then? - He said puzzled

- Your jacket - I twisted my mouth.

- You want my jacket? - he put his hands in his front pants pockets, looked so sexy, and that voice ... ahhhh!

- Your jacket or manicure, I'm giving you a choice, or what? Don't you have a word? - Oops! I said it no thinking, that could hurt any man, looked at me seriously and incredulous how could I say that?

- Never in life you ever doubt my word again - he said, taking off his jacket – And you know what, I'll take you to buy what you need - he said, handing me his jacket.

I felt like I screwed him up, I grabbed his jacket and stood in front of him.

-Ok, I'll wait for you tomorrow, Goretzka- I said in a serious tone, but I was playing

-I'll be in here tomorrow, miss, after training at 5:00 p.m. -

- Perfect - very flirty as I answered, I kissed him on the cheek, I was going to get into the house when he grabbed my waist with his arms and put me towards him, by inertia, I put my arms around his neck, we didn't do anything, we just looked at each other!

-You must go - I said, almost whispering.

- Are you asking me to go in a bad way? - He said smiling

- No, I mean, it's late, and I should go to sleep I said

- Only if you promise me you'll have a dream of me - he said, licking his lips, I just looked at him flirty

-I don't promise, but I'll try - I said.

We were still very close, I could feel his fingers caressing my waist.

-Well, sweet dreams - he kissed me on the forehead and then he let me go, I went to my house and I shook my hand like farewell which he answered and then I went home. I felt strange, but well, I had his jacket. I looked psychotic, smelling the jacket, it had his essence, so manly.