A little moment

Leon continued with that attitude, before the game of Europa League, he called me but anythimg more. I took the same attitude too, before he went out to the field I sent him a simple message  wishing success but without any nice things ... What's wrong? I have not put the reasons on him to be like that with me.  Anyway, Leon is not stupid to be jealous of either Francisco or Armando, I don't think he's that stupid so he doesn't realise how  much I love him.

The game ended in favor of the locals; during the game, Leon was not well, he didn't play, he lost the ball and he was very distracted that the coach had to take him out.

The next day I didn't have classes and I took advantage of the fact that Pilar and Estela had gone to see the doctor. I took a taxi to Leon's apartment, spoke with the security guard and he could remember me then let me in. I went up the elevator and knocked on the door... not answer. I called him on his cell phone and he had it off. Then I move the handle and it was open, so I went inside. Nothing out of the ordinary, everything ordered, I left my bag on the entrance table and went to his room, had the door half closed.

-Leon - I said softly and didn't answer

I chose to open the door and my little man was lying on his bed, half naked and face down in a deep sleep. I didn't think about anything more and I leaned on his side very close to him and stroked his arm and his hair. So I spent a few minutes and took the opportunity to take a selfie. The truth missed him very much, he became part of me in such a short time. I admit that it hurt a bit that attitude and jealousy, that's why I had to speak well with him, make him see that he is wrong to feel that.

I saw that he squeezed his eyes and exhaled a little bit strong, opened his eyes, looked at me and the he approaceh me closed to him, he put his arm around my weist, I put my leg above him then he closed his eyes.

-Why didn't you go to school? - he asked me 

-I didnt have classes - I answered

- Did you get your car back? - he answered

-No, I took a taxi, the security man  let me pass- I said

-Yes, I can see -

-By the way, you left the door open, you shouldn't do that - 

-Mafer, there is security, nothing happens - said stroking my hair

-Anyway -

-You know ...- he said sitting on the bed and me too

-What? - asked

-I missed you so much - he made a half smile

- Missed you too - I said - That's why I came -

-Mafer, forgive me - said taking my hands

-I have nothing to forgive you - I said caressing his face

-Mafer ... do you love me?

I saw his face of insecurity, his cute eyes, the face he puts while asking me ...

- You doubt it? - I asked

 -No, I don't doubt that you love me, but I want you to answer me -

-Leon, I really love you ... You know, I would like to ask you something - I said taking his hand

- Go ahead - he said

-I want that we both to be transparent from the beginning, that if something happens we will tell each other, better to know at that moment than to do it after everyone knows it ... so promise me one thing. Promise me that when you stop feeling something for me, I will be the first to know - I said