Welcome to my apartment

We arrived in a quiet area of ​​Gelsenkirchen, as quiet as the urbanization where I lived. We entered a huge building, the guard who was there greeted him and gave him entrance to the parking lot, which was very large and there were luxurious cars, I suppose that here also live important people like him. He helped me down and took me by the hand, then we entered the elevator and pressed a button then pulled out his cell phone.

-Come here pretty - he said pulling my arm and put his one around my neck as he hugged me and took the photo in front of the mirror.

- Send me that picture - I said

-Of course - he said with a flirty smile

We reached the floor and there were only two doors, one on each side, we entered in the one on the right.

-Welcome to my apartment - he said, letting me pass first - Sorry for the disorder -

There was no clutter, just a few things unattended or out of place. It was a beautiful apartment, very luxurious and large.

-Woow! How beautiful, it's so big -

-You think? – he asked

- Yes, it's like four houses of me - I said laughing

- Do not be like that - he said and left his keys on the small table and I left my bag there too and I removed my blazer.

- Sit down, let me go to the bathroom - he said, leaving.

When he left, I began to think about what had happened. It was very, very immature of me to become the victim with Leon, I say, I was not one of those girls who felt intimidated, on the contrary, when the old women were watching me I kept their eyes and swept them (look upwards Down) and looked over her shoulder, as they say in my country, "I was stripped by the pendejas". I should not have done a show for that, on the contrary, I should have made Leon feel sure he was going out with me.

- What you thinking? - Leon said to me in the ear and it began to laugh because he scared me.

- One day you're going to kill me – I turned to look at him and we were very close, face to face for a few seconds.

- Do you want something to drink? - He said, going into the kitchen.

I didn't respond and I only went with him. He took two glasses and served orange juice and gave me one, he took a little of his glass and he was watching me, I also took of my glass and I followed the game of glances, he smiled at me and took his phone to pass me the photo.

-You going to see me play? – he said

- Maybe – I replied

- So, you're not sure -

- I have to get tickets before they sold out -

- Nice that you mention it - he said.

Then he left the kitchen, I supposed he is going to his room, he took a few seconds and came back with something in his hands.

- Take it –

- What is it? - I said holding it.

It was a gold card with the photo of Leon, Huntelaar and Ben and had the team logo, very cute card.

-It's something a pass to the stadium, with this, you won't have to buy the tickets, just pass it on the scanner on the north gate and that's it, it covers the whole season - he said with a big smile, as when a child shows you his favorite toy.

- No, how do you think, Leon? I can't accept it, it's too much -

- I want you to keep it, do it for me - I just looked at it - Accept it, please, you make me feel bad -