Don't mess with me

The next day, Tuesday, I got out of my car and started walking to the university building, so I remembered yesterday. Some girls of last year began to look at me, then another small group of second year, the majority looked at me, including the boys, looked at me with joy or surprise, even most with hatred.

-I don't give a f*ck - I said quietly.

In school I never suffered Bullying, less was the one that did it, rather it was that little percentage of people who nobody didn't do them anything, because they knew that I would respond anyway, but I would not solve it by blows, but by giving More than threats were warnings.

I remember once in 3rd year of elementary school, a girl bothered my best friend in that moment. The girl used to tell her things like ugly, silly and that kind of insults of children, I could not take it anymore and once she was in the bathroom and I was waiting outside where and when she came out I told her not to say again anything to my friend, that she dared not look at her, otherwise I would tell the director and would tell her parents and they would hit her. As I warned her, I lifted her my index finger and looked at her very badly. I have been told that I have a very intimidating look, so she scared told me that she would never do it. It seems like a silly story now that I remember it, but to be between 8 or 9 years old and back then that time, it was not a joke.

Personally, I don't like to get involved with anyone because I don't like being messed with. That way I've always won respect.

I arrived at the classroom and some people that weren't of the group of Rafa and mine looked at me in different ways.

-What's up Rafa? - I said in Spanish

- What's up girl? - she answered giving me a kiss on the cheek - Have you seen them all? - she asked with a chuckle.

- Yes, dude. What's wrong? - I asked

At that moment, the teacher arrived and started the class. I spent the break time outside the classroom with Rafaella and his friends who already become mine too. We were talking about bullshit and then we started speaking about Leon.

-Mafer, some girls asked me what happened to you and Leon, I didn't respond and I made them a bad face - said Veronique, a very beautiful French girl.

-Why do they care about it? - I said seriously and everyone laughed

- A guy who wants everything with you asked me the same question - said Rubén a Chilean.

-You'd better send them to shit - said Paolo an Argentine

-It's what I do, I don't give a fuck -

- Look at that! It's Leon Goretzka's personal bitch - I heard in English

I turned to see who was saying that and it was a redhead one that came with her bitchy-firneds. I ignored her and returned with my friends to continue talking.

-Hey, you bitch! I am talking to you-

Dumbass!

"You don't explode Mafer" I said to myself.

All my friends followed the game and ignored her, I felt she was behind me, then she took me by my shoulder and turned me towards it.

- Excuse me, what you need? - I asked

- Get away from Leon! - she yelled at me

- And who are you? - I said looking at her

- I'm the one who should be with Leon, not you! I mean, look to you -

- Oh! Okay, I'll give him your message when he come to my house today - Boom Bitch!

As usual, when people see someone fighting they get closer to see and do their typical "ohhhh!"