WAG's

-Come on, girls! - shouted Karl

- No, I'm shy - I said and Rafa agreed with me.

- Why? - he asked

I felt inferior, the fact of knowing that I was going to be with the other girls made me feel bad

All of them, mostly models, blondes, with designer clothes, expensive bags, and their jewels; nothing to compare who I was, I mean, I knew how to dress well, I'm one of those who say that it doesn't really matter if your clothes are expensive or medium-cost, as was mine, but you must know how to dress and obvious a good taste is something that money can't buy. But that night I felt bad, I felt inferior and I think Rafaella felt the same.

- Let's go Karl - Rafella said, taking his purse, and going out.

- It's enough– he was already angry - Rafaella, come back here - Rafaella came back with me - You both are like them, stop stupid things, really, what do you think Leon and Max will think about coming here and not to see you.

I was just looking at Karl, at one point he was right. Leon would feel bad to get here and not see me, same Max.

-Okay. Let's go there - I told them

Karl went with each one of us to his side and we both held him by the arm.

Yes, the place was just like where we were, only that here were more people. We didn't say "hello", because everyone present was in their business and we three were stayed in a circle and we talked about what happened.

-Breathe, nothing happens - said Karl.

- I promise to calm down - I told him.

-I also said- Rafa

I was surprised by Rafaella's attitude, because when I met her, she was different, she was like me, we were not shy, but not very confident with others and nobody intimidated us, until this time.

- "Hola, guapa" - Leon said in my ear in Spanish, that mean "Hi pretty".

I love when he tries to speak Spanish. I love that feeling that only him made in me, that no one had ever made me feel. He hugged me from behind with one arm around my waist and the other on my collarbone

-Hi, handsome - I said turning to him, then he kissed my forehead.

I didn't know when it was, but Max was already filling Rafaella with kisses on her face. In that the room fell silent and we all turned to see what happened, but it was only the president who was going to say a few words.

-Congratulations, boys - said President Clemens Tönnies. - Today was a great night and an unquestionable victory, so I want to make a toast, so that we continue to fill this great Institution with triumphs - or that was what I understood, I already knew a little more of German

Everyone present took our glasses that were delivered by the waiters.

-Cheers! - said the president

-Cheers! - we all answered and drank what the glass had.

Leon and I went to another side of the same room and he started telling me cute things * This boy already wants to take me to bed * that was on my head.

-Leon, great match, son - said the president who had approached to us.

- Thank you, sir - my baby replied.

- I hope you continue like this - he concluded and patted him on the back.

- I also hope that. Look, I want to introduce Mafer, my girlfriend – he said