Gaze

The game started and everything went well for the locals, they had possession of the ball and entered decisively. It was a corner kick that Leon headed and he scored a goal and went to celebrate his goal to the corner, right where we were. Obviously, he was happy for the team, but more for Leon because it meant a lot for his career. I don't know if it was my nerves to have him a few meters, happiness for his goal or something else, I don't know, all I know is that he looked at me and smiled, in the middle of hugs and congratulations, he returned to the center of the field, then he turned again and he looked at me, again, Max (handsome babe) arrives and grabs him by the shoulders and stands by him, looking with his eyes what was Leon looking at.

-Mafer, it's me or are they looking here, at us? - Rafa said looking at them.

-Rafa, I thought were my nerves, but they are seeing us-

- Are they looking at us? – Mario asked.

Yes, they were looking at us. It was obvious, everyone had realized what was happening.

- I think so, but, that's weird. Isn't it? – Valeria said

The rest of the match Leon kept seeing us and the truth is that he was intimidating me, even playing for the band, Max goes to him and they began to secrete between they both and Max turns to see us, again. I desperately turned around, to see what happened, if there was someone who was responsible for so many looks, a girl or someone similar, but not. I'm freaking out.

Almost at the end of the game, Huntelaar scored a goal and celebrated it going towards the corner, where we were. Leon and Max came to hug him but they didn't take their eyes off of Rafa and me.

-What's wrong with them, what are they looking at? - Daniela asked with a laugh.

-I don't know - I said a little frightened

Any girl who loves Leon or Max would be delighted with the situation, but I was more than that, was somewhat dumb and confused, Rafaella to get rid of doubts, she raised her hand in the form of greeting And OH MY GOD!!!!!

- Oh my God! - Rafa said.

-I know "wey" (dude) No mames! – I said in Spanish. It's like "You are kidding?". 

 It was the only thing that came out of my mouth without taking off my eyes from these two boys. At the end of the game I expected the classic in novels/fanfics, that an official arrived and escorted me and Rafa to the dressing rooms to see the boys, but no.

-That was the weirdest thing I've ever seen - Mario said

-Believe it, it was more for us, is not it, Mafer?"

-Yes, don't joke, I felt like I was the center of attention for a second- I said

- Come on Mafer! You can't deny you both loved it – Val said

-Obviously it didn't bother them- Dani said making fun of me and Rafa

Mario took me back to my home, said goodbye to him and then I went to check Estela, she was still awake and I told her what happened to us, she just laughed.