prolouge

there's no point in introducing myself i think. might as well anyway. my name's alex. i'm the ultimate lucky student. and even if i have long hair and wear a skirt, i'm still agender! back to the original topic or something. wanna know how i'm so lucky? by lottery, i'm now attending hope's peak academy! this school is for the best of the best! the most amazing at what they do! you see, every kid that goes here has a special talent that they're famous for. like, there's the ultimate writer, the ultimate gamer, the ultimate dancer and so on. and i was standing right outside of this building.

i stepped right up to it, pushing the doors open as fast as i can. i stepped inside and looked around, a goofy smile on my stupid face. i looked around and it seemed like i was the only one.... here? i felt myself get dizzy. dizziness caused me to collapse onto the floor hard and everything went black.

huh? oh. i'm awake now.. i'm at.. a desk. i looked up to see a chalk board and a note. go to the gymnasium at 8:20 am sharp! - mr monokuma. guess i should head there. hey, wait.. why are big metal sheets over the windows? eh, whatever. i jogged down the hall and into the gym, busting the doors open.

different color eyes all looked up, one kid coming out of nowhere. "final kid, right? what's ya name, short stuff?", a girl with strawberry blonde pigtails asked me with a large grin. then, a girl with a bob chimed in. "oh shut it, kiri!", she said as she pulled the blonde girl away.

  a guy with pink hair and shark teeth chuckled out, "uh oh, we got a emo coming through!". duh, i thought to myself. "shut your trap, reese!", a boy with a antenna looking thing sticking out of his head grumbled. well they're gay. a boy with emerald green eyes sighed, "d-don't mind them".

a girl with purple choppy hair looked at me as i glanced over. "h-huh? oh hi!", she squeaked. a short kid with paint stains on their shoes pushed her out of the way. "they never said anything to you.", the short one mumbled.

a girl with teal sparkly eyes giggled nervously with a punk rocker lookin chick next to her. i also saw a small girl smile at me then looked away, a sketch book in her hands. a girl with blood red eyes simply covered her mouth, hiding her menacing grin.

"attention! attention! one two three!", a childish voice rang out throughout the building. everyone look up to the stage, our stomach's sinking with anxiety. out of nowhere, a black and white bear popped out from behind a pedestal on the gym's stage. "i'm your new principal, monokuma!", the teddy bear cackled. people gasped and screamed, one even fell over.

"i'm half hope and half disbear! ya get it? disbear! upupup!", monokuma laughed. "also, you will be staying in hopes peak... for the rest of your useless lives!", he giggled. "the rest of our lives?", a girl gasped. it was.. oh! the ultimate dancer! her name's alice i believe. "why can't we go home? i wanna see my family!", she cried. "there's actually a way to escape! it's very simple!", monokuma cackled. "spit it out!", a boy said. i think that's.. the ultimate hockey player. "you just hafta get away with... murder!", monokuma announced.

sure. yeah. i'm totally lucky. totally. this is probably just a dream. right? yeah.

just a dream..

STUDENTS REMAINING : 13

hollaback girl - gwen stefani