if you're reading this, i'm already dead - daily life

i feel sick again. i don't even wanna drink liquid again. five people down. eight more to go. i rolled out of bed and pulled my hair out of it's ponytail.

i stepped out of my room and everything felt dead. everything felt dull and sad. i shuffled my feet to the cafeteria.

i sat down next to ryan who looked extremely tired. we all were. no one was eating. how far will the two toned fucker go for us to play his stupid game?

monokuma laughed over the monitor, "g'morning, kids! go to the auditorium! now! i need to talk to you!".

we all 'ugh'ed and headed to the auditorium. i sat down with ryan and several other open seats. moren died up on that stage.. there's still some dry blood up there.

a minute later, monokuma popped up on stage. "hey, you talented bastards! i'm here to reveal the next motive, tell you about the third floor, and reveal your dirty secrets!", he cheered.

"w-what..?", i mumbled. "here we go!", he began. a screen was let down in front of us.

ALEX LIKES ALICE

DUNDUN IS A SERIAL KILLER

SARAH BEAT HER BABY BROTHER'S HEAD IN WITH A GAME CONTROLLER AND HE DIED INSTANTLY

TYTY WITNESSED SOMEONE LIGHT A HOUSE ON FIRE BUT DIDN'T CALL THE COPS

RYAN WAS ON STEROIDS FOR A MONTH TO IMPROVE HIS GAMEPLAY

REESE RAN OVER A BABY SQUIRREL ON ACCIDENT

ALICE STABBED A NAIL THROUGH HER DANCE INSTRUCTOR'S HAND

FRANK NEEDED PINK PAINT SO HE KILLED A BABY RAT AND USED IT'S BLOOD

{ disclaimer : i'm not trying to make you all out as a bad person irl but this needs to be despair inducing lmao please don't cry }

"how did you find out about all this?!", i exclaim. "i got my resources! upupu!", monokuma giggled.

"now, for your killing motive.."

STARVATION : i lock the door to the kitchen until a murder happens!

"now! the third floor is unlocked! run! go! shoo!", monokuma giggles before disappearing.

that sick bastard.

STUDENTS REMAINING : 8

champagne and pools - hoodie allen ft kyle and blackbear