how to spell sanity - deadly life

CLASS TRIAL! ALL RISE.

"we should start with the murder weapon again.", frank began. "it's obviously a hammer.", i state. "blood was found near tyler's corpse with blood all over it.", dundun agreed. "next, let's establish where they died.", sarah said. "on the bed, obviously.", ryan began.

MAKE YOUR ARGUMENT!

TRUTH BULLETS : BLOOD ON THE FLOOR CLEAN SHEETS

TRUTH BULLET SELECTED : CLEAN SHEETS

"tyler obviously died on their bed. there was blood all over their sheets."

"YOU'VE GOT THAT WRONG!"

"there was no blood on tyler's sheets. there was only blood on the floor.", i state. "oh.. i guess you're right.", ryan agreed.

"how about we go over alibis?", alice suggested. "by the way, tyler was officially dead at 2:57 am.", monokuma says. "alright then. at 2:57 am i was asleep. although, i did wake up at around 5 to use the bathroom and then i fell back asleep.", frank said.

"hold up! we're forgetting something!", sarah interrupts. "we forgot about peach.", she starts. "huh?! w-who's peach?", dundun stumbled over her words. sarah told the story of peach as we all listened. "i-i-i still don't know who she is..", dundun sighed. "yes, you do. you're peach, dundun!", sarah exclaims.

"and you killed tyler!"

she gasped for air and her face went pale. she shook (don't) her head. "i'm not peach! i don't know her! i have no idea who she is!", dundun cried. "yes you do! think. k.", sarah replied. under her breath, she counted..

three, two, one.

dundun collapsed. we all gasped. "what..?", i mumbled. soon, she rose back up. but.. she looked different. dundun rose up with two kitchen knives in her palms.

she giggled, "yes! exactly! i'm peach! haha!". dundun's face was like something out of an anime. she had big, round, shiny, blue eyes and perfect skin with oddly pink cheeks.

"you're all right! i'm the ultimate serial killer! but, but! i didn't kill tyler! remember? i only kill girls! and tyler's not a boy or a girl.", peach laughed.

MAKE YOUR ARGUMENT!

TRUTH BULLETS : BLACK MARK ON NECK
BLOODY NOTE

"okay, so what should we move on to? we know that peach didn't do it, so who could it be?", ryan inquired. "there's no way to tell.", reese replied. "exactly. there's no more evidence", shelby agreed.

"NO, THAT'S NOT IT!"

"there is something else, actually. there was a black mark on tyler's neck.", i argue. "it was black nail polish. only one person here has black nail polish...", sarah states.

SELECT SOMEONE!

SHELBY ; THE SHSL MAKEUP ARTIST

"you're the killer! you killed tyler!", i exclaim. "shut up! shut up! SHUT UUUUP!", shelby screams. "I'M NOT THE KILLER! FUCK YOU, YOU GODDAMN DUMBASS!", she yelled. "there's no denying it! you killed tyler!", i shout back. she took a couple deep breaths. suddenly, she screamed on the top of her lungs and began to cry while falling to her knees.

"you did it, kiddos! shelby was the murderer! now, let's give it all we got for the ultimate makeup artist!", monokuma cheered.

"IIIIT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!"

STUDENTS REMAINING : 8

wonderland - caravan palace