$200 legs and $2 dollar shoes - deadly life

we all stood at our pedestals with anxiety weighing our guts down. "so, let me explain how this is gonna work! you kids are gonna use the evidence you gathered to find out who the killer is. you're all gonna vote for who you think done it! get it wrong, you all die while the killer escapes to the outside world. get it right, the killer is executed and the rest of you go on about your business. i also unlock a new floor if you're all correct. and there's no time limit. begin!", monokuma cheered.

"so, let's start with how she died.", frank suggested. "good idea.", moren agreed. "it's obviously because of blood loss!", reese began.

MAKE YOUR ARGUMENT!

TRUTH BULLETS :
BLOODY KNIFE
CUTS ON LEGS

TRUTH BULLET SELECTION : CUTS ON LEGS

"it's obviously because of blood loss!", reese said. "how would you know?", dundun sighed. "she was cut up a lot! she would have lost a lot of blood!"

"NO, THAT'S WRONG!"

BREAK!

"there's no way she would've died from blood loss. she was still bleeding a lot. blood didn't even get on the sweatpants when we saw her corpse.", i explained. "exactly. so now we know that she definitely died from the stab.", alice agreed.

"moving on, i think we should discuss how her eye was ripped out.", sarah began. "they could have done it with the knife.", frank suggested. huh? no, that has to be wrong.

TRUTH BULLETS :
BLOODY KNIFE
LETTER

TRUTH BULLET SELECTION :
BLOODY KNIFE

"they obviously did it with the knife.", frank said. "why would they do it with anything else?"

"NO, THAT'S WRONG!"

BREAK!

"if they did it with the knife then the eye would have split in half. it didn't split in half until she stepped on it.", i say. wait, which girl would know?

SELECT SOMEONE!

DUNDUN ; SHSL POP ICON

"it was a normal eye until i stepped on it. the heel split it in half.", dundun explained. "there's still some stuff on the bottom of my boot.", she added.

"wait.. couldn't they have just done it with their finger?", moren wondered. "maybe a guy could have, but most of the girls have long nails. and if a girl with long nail's did it, they would have messed the eye up.", i suggest.

"everyone, put your hands out!", alice shouted. everyone put their hands up to showcase their nails. every girl had long, painted nails. black, blue, purple, red, green... every girl except camren. "so now we know. the killer is either a boy.. or cam.", sarah announced.

"there's also something i think we should discuss. there was a message carved into the knife along with a phone number. every suspect, take out your phones now.", i order. every one did and showed their phone number.. except camren.
"my phone's broken!", she shouted, "i'm not the killer!".

"where's your evidence?", alice inquired. "huh? i dropped my phone while i was walking!", camren replied.

MAKE YOUR ARGUMENT!

TRUTH BULLETS : BROKEN PHONE
BLOODY HAMMER

TRUTH BULLET SELECTION : BLOODY HAMMER

"i'm obviously not the killer! there's no other evidence that supports that!"

"NO, THAT'S WRONG!"

BREAK!

"huh?!", camren stammered. "you obviously crushed your phone. a bloody hammer was found in bella's locker along with a broken phone.", i state. beside me, i hear muffled crying. ty was crying and covering his face.

"huh? w-w-w-what?! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FIGURE THAT OUT?!", camren yelled at the top of her lungs. "all it took was a little time.", alice says back calmly.

"you kiddos are correct! camren's a murderer! now let's give it everything we got! i've prepared a special execution for the ultimate artist.", monokuma cheered.

"IIIIT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!"

STUDENTS REMAINING : 11

monster - kanye west ft several