if you're reading this, i'm already dead - daily life

after monokuma's announcement, we all headed to the third floor. i stuck with sarah and we were meant to look in the teacher's lounge. the whole third floor was painted to look like the galaxy, every nook and cranny.

thing is, sarah didn't trust dundun with anyone else. she felt like she'd be dangerous. so, it was me, dundun, and sarah searching the teacher's lounge.

on every desk or table, there was a wilted rose. i guess all the teacher's are dead.. i scoff and scan the room. looking to my left, i see a picture.

i walked over to it and picked it up. it displayed cam and tyty posing in front of the camera like some anime highschool girls. w-when was this taken? this might be a clue to the truth behind this school.

after a while, we exited the room. as i stepped outside, tyty came running up to us. "hey, guys! u-um, can you head down to the cafeteria? thank you!", he squeaked and ran away with frank walking slowly behind him.

after a minute or two, we had all met up downstairs. thing is, we couldn't eat until someone died. we all sat together but alice stood and spoke. "on the third floor, we made it official that there are six rooms that aren't classrooms or bathrooms. there's a morgue, a sauna, a teacher's lounge, a data center, a garden, and a pet shop. thing is, all the animals in the pet shop are deceased.", she announced.

"hey guys, uh, i kinda have an idea..", tyty mumbled. "huh? spit it out.", alice replied. "m-maybe we could all just go to the pool today and get our minds off of things..", he suggested.

"actually.. that would be good. let's go!", alice cheered and ran out the door and down the hall. this might be nice..

i walked into the changing room on the second floor and reached for my locker. pulling the door open, i found a bland, navy bathing suit hung up with a gym uniform.

i threw it on, tied my hair up, and then ran to the pool. sarah was sat at the side of the pool as dundun swam with ryan and reese. the food cart was closed so sarah was just sat down playing her games. soon, everyone else jumped into the pool including me. we stayed in there until 12:30 in the morning when monokuma made us go to our rooms. why couldn't we just live here in peace?

STUDENTS REMAINING : 8

he's so unusual - helen kane