if you're reading this, i'm already dead - deadly life

the day started off normal. we all met up in the cafeteria to make sure everyone was okay and alive. as we all sat down, we noticed something was up. "uh.. guys? ryan's missing..", sarah mumbled. our faces went pale. no! please, not again!

we all ran out of the cafeteria. i headed upstairs with alice to the third floor. i ran from room to room but found nothing. wait.. i forgot the boy's bathroom. i shuffled my feet up to it and my hand shook over the door knob.

l-l-let's.. take.. a look.. in.. side..

sat up against the wall in the back of the bathroom was ryan's decapitated corpse. his head was sat in his lap, both eyes missing. without realizing it, i screamed on the top of my lungs. i fell down to the floor and hit my head, knocking myself out.

wait.. huh? ah! i'm awake.. oh.. i'm in my room.. frank's sitting down at my desk. i'm in bed. i sat up and rubbed my eyes. "oh, you're back. good.", frank smiled. "by the way, you weren't dreaming. ryan is dead.", they say, fixing their glasses. i scoff. "that's terrible.. i'd rather starve to death than have another person killed..", i mumbled.

"well, we kinda gotta go.", frank replied as they stood. "3rd floor. boy's bathroom. now.", they said while walking out of my room.

i took a minute to collect myself and then i made it to the 3rd floor. i stepped into the boy's bathroom cautiously. ryan's head was still in his lap. his eyes were still missing.

time to start.

STUDENTS REMAINING : 7

garbage - tyler, the creator