how to spell sanity - daily life

the day started off like normal, everyone met up in the cafeteria. i'm getting kinda bored of this, honestly. huh?

ding dong!

"everybody! meet up in the school auditorium! i need to talk to you all.", monokuma cheered over the monitor.

so, i headed over to the auditorium as fast as i could. the walls were painted bright pink and the seats were pink too. i took a seat in the front row next to moren and reese. everyone else was in the front row too.

soon enough, monokuma poppped up on stage. i shuddered and sunk into my seat. "welcome, youngsters! i think that another killing should happen in no time after the last!", he announced.

"what?!", i heard moren say from beside me. "no, no one should die! fuck you!", she said and began to walk on stage. "fuck you!", monokuma argued.

"fuck you!"

"fuck you!"

"fuck you!"

"fuck....

you!"

with one stab to the heart by monokuma's claw, moren collapsed to the ground. blood dropped out of her mouth quickly. my face went pale. i felt a scratch over my chest. but nothing happened. "oh jeez...", reese mumbled.

"anyway! the motive for the next murder is....", monokuma began while throwing cards with our names on them at us all. "...dark secrets!", he cheered.

my hands shakily grabbed my assigned card. alex has a thing for alice!. well, duh.

"so, if a killing doesn't happen in the next 2 days, then your secrets will be exposed to the outside world.", monokuma explained.

with a thud, moren's body rolled off stage as monokuma kicked her away. bastard... "get your hands dirty with pink kids!", he cheered, disappearing and fading into the air.

how far does he need to go for this sick game?!

REMAINING STUDENTS : 10

sober - p!nk

a/n : when monokuma said 'get ur hands dirty with pink' is because the blood is pink in danganronpa.