if you're reading this, i'm already dead - deadly life

INVESTIGATE!

my eyes scanned the bathroom. it was a pretty large room so it was probably easy to hide the weapon. maybe..

i opened a stall up to find a bloody machete in the trashcan. this was probably used to kill him.

TRUTH BULLET ADDED : MACHETE

huh? there's something else. oh shit, that's his eyes!

TRUTH BULLET ADDED : EYES IN THE TRASH CAN

i looked at the toilet right beside it. nothing there. i pulled the seat down and got myself out of the stall.

using our logic from the first time, the killer is probably a guy. plus, girls can't really go into the boy's bathroom. monokuma would probably kill them.

"hey, alex? got a sec?", sarah tapped me on the shoulder. i turned around, "hm? oh, sure.". "i actually saw max before i left. he had a sweater on, though. it was like one for working out i guess.", she says. "alright, that'll probably be useful. thanks.", i reply.

TRUTH BULLET ADDED : SARAH'S ACCOUNT

i think that's all that's in here. i ran downstairs to the dormitory. i made my way into max's room. boom! another note! i went over to his bed and picked it up.

hey max, you should know who it is. can you meet me on the 3rd floor? i wanted to tell you something.

from, t

TRUTH BULLET ADDED : LETTER

i notice a crumbled up picture in the trash beside max's bed. i picked it up and flattened it out. it was all of us in the pool except  max. instead, two girls. one looked sad and one looked energetic. the depressed looking one was all dressed in blue and the pink one was all dressed in pink. who are they? i don't think this has anything to do with the case though.

i make my way over to his closet. opening it up, i find a note.

I LOVE YOU

TRUTH BULLET ADDED : NOTE

ding dong! monokuma's message signaled us all to head to the elevator for the class trial. time to find out who murdered ryan and risk my life yet again.

STUDENTS REMAINING : 7

your love - nicki minaj