how to spell sanity - deadly life

INVESTIGATE!

i began to look around at tyler's body ( say anything dirty and we fight ) . i noticed something was odd with the scene. so, tyler got hit in the head with a hammer, right? a hammer was on the floor right next to his bed with blood all over it. tyler was still bleeding too. thing is, blood wasn't anywhere on the bed, especially with white sheets. blood was all over the floor, though. so, now we know that tyler didn't die on his bed, he died on the ground and his body was most likely moved.

TRUTH BULLET ADDED : CLEAN SHEETS

TRUTH BULLET ADDED : BLODDY HAMMER

TRUTH BULLET ADDED : BLOOD ON THE FLOOR

huh? there's something on his neck... oh! there's a stripe of dry, black nail polish. this is probably important.

TRUTH BULLET ADDED : BLACK NAIL POLISH

  maybe it'd be a good idea to check his closet. i opened his closet up and looked inside. oh! there was a note in the bottom. blood lust!. written in blood.

"wait! holy fuck!", i heard a girl say from behind me. it was sarah. "huh?", i ask. "there's a teen serial killer who leaves this exact statement everytime she kills. her real name is unknown, but she goes by peach. so maybe one of us is actually peach!", sarah explained. "anything else i need to know about her?", i inquire. "uh, she only kills girls. they're her main target cuz she claims that she wants all people associated with k eliminated.", sarah added. "who's k?", i ask. "k's the boy she's in love with. he's the ultimate martial artist.", she says. "also, the only weapon she uses is a kitchen knife.", sarah adds.

TRUTH BULLET ADDED : PEACH

TRUTH BULLET ADDED : K, THE ULTIMATE MARTIAL ARTIST

TRUTH BULLET ADDED : "BLOOD LUST"

ding dong!

"hey kids! time for the class trial to begin! be at the elevator as soon as possible!", monokuma chimes in ( don't ) through the monitors above us.

time to battle.

STUDENTS REMAINING : 9

please don't leave me - p!nk