$200 legs and $2 shoes - daily life

where am i..? ah! hope's peak. my dorm i guess. yesterday i was just so stressed and i passed out. i looked up at the ceiling and i hated it. i wanted to throw up. we all talked last night and decided to meet up at the cafeteria every morning to make sure everyone was alright. we also got to know each other and stuff like that. i got up outta bed, headed out of my room and into the cafeteria. everyone was hustling around, for eating and chatting. dundun was sat down with sarah, benjamin and bella were sitting together, reese, tyty, tyler, and  carmen were all together and the others were on their own.

i decided to sit down with alice. she seemed nice. "h-hey!", i smiled nervously. i mean, she's beautiful, and i didn't know what else to do. "hey yourself!", alice smiled back. "sit.", she ordered. i was gonna do that anyway. "so, what kinda dancing do you do exactly?", i asked. "all kinds.", alice replied with an eyebrow wiggle and then went back to eating. my fave heated up slightly and then i began to eat aswell. "it's kinda sad, you know? we're all so young. and everybody dies but not everybody lives.", she announced to me, her mouth stuffed full of waffles.

"that's true.", i mumbled back. after about, maybe, 30 minutes, everyone headed back to their rooms. including me. after eating so much, my stomach still feels empty. i decided to spend my day with sarah and dundun. she used sarah and i as the audience for her
'concert' in her dorm room. cutie. then i hung out with shelby and carmen. they made me watch some movies with them.

if no one dies.. then maybe i am lucky.

up on melancholy hill - gorillaz

STUDENTS REMAINING : 13