how to spell sanity - daily life

well i just witnessed two people die yesterday. it hurt to watch. it felt like i was being cut up along with them. i felt my eye getting ripped out. i felt the cuts on my pale legs. i felt a knife through my stomach. i felt oversized pencils shoot through me. and it hurt.

i let out a stomach churning scream as i sat up as fast as i could in my bed. sweat rolled down my face. goddamn. i should just... go to breakfast.

i rolled out of bed shakily and opened my door. i heard faint crying from a boy. it's ty, i think. yeah, it's him. i heard him cry from down the hall. i shouldn't interfere. or.. should i?

TALK TO TYTY
GO TO THE CAFETERIA

YOU CHOSE : GO TO THE CAFETERIA

yeah.. i don't wanna remind him that his friend is dead and that they killed someone. i just headed into the cafeteria.

oh god.. it's empty. wait! there's a note. dear alex, we're gonna be investigating the 3rd floor and just skipping breakfast. could you look around the music room with me? - alice.

my cheeks flushed as i ran out of the cafeteria and up the steps.

the 2nd floor had all peach and white walls. down the first hall i encountered, i found the music room. running closer to it, i heard feet potter pattering around.

i cracked the door open to see alice dancing like a ballerina in her black heels and brown school skirt and brown jacket and her light blonde hair and just fuck, she's so pretty. i didn't realize i was staring at alice for 3 minutes until i stumbled into the music room and she was waving her hand in front of my face. "uh, earth to alex! hello?", she sang. i gasped with a blink and my shoulders jumped. "oh! sorry.", i reply. "you're fine... besides waking up 3 hours late. i did the whole investigation myself. it's not like i found anything.", she smiled. "3 hours?!", i exclaim as i check my watch. wow. i guess i did. 11:46 am.

well, we stayed in the music room for about 15 more minutes. alice told me how there was a pool, dressing rooms, a boutique, a lounge, and a library along with empty classrooms.

i thought about the pool, and then bathing suits, and then alice, and then alice in a-- hey! sigh, i suck.

STUDENTS REMAINING : 11

love game - eminem ft kendrick lamar