the junk of a junk food junkie - daily life

this is it. the last day. the last day of suffering and pain. we just need to establish who the mastermind is and we can go home. i rolled out of bed and ran straight to the cafeteria. everyone was sat down, looking extremely happy. "hi alex!", peach gushed and waved. "frank told us about everything already.", tyty smiled. frank nodded, a thoughtful grin on his face.

we ate for about 30 minutes and then went on to investigate. i searched my room just in case their was something that i had never noticed. i found another picture of us in a normal school setting. ayano and aishi were in the picture too. everyone was there except me. weird.

TRUTH BULLET ADDED : PHOTOS

that's about it in here. i headed out of my room to bump into frank. i fell down, looking embarrassed. they lifted me back up. "take this. go.", frank handed me a dvd before walking off. i nodded and ran to the second floor.

in the boutique, there were several lap tops. i put the disc in and began to watch. it displayed everyone getting interviewed, each of us getting asked 'would you be willing to live here for the rest of your life or up until the tragedy passes?' by the headmaster. we all answered, 'yes'. after moren showed up, the screen went black. "oops! it's broke, broken!", monokuma giggled before running off. that two toned little phycho!

TRUTH BULLET ADDED : DVD FROM FRANK

TRUTH BULLET ADDED : 'THE TRAGEDY'

i headed back to the library to check out the girls' files. ayano's stated that she was also the ultimate clothing designer and that aishi was also the ultimate phone programmer.

TRUTH BULLET ADDED : THE ULTIMATE DESPAIR/THE ULTIMATE DESIGNER

TRUTH BULLET ADDED : THE ULTIMATE DESPAIR/THE ULTIMATE PHONE PROGRAMMER

TRUTH BULLET ADDED : MORENA SISTERS' FILES

after a couple minutes a stumbled upon a book discussing the tragedy. to find out the mastermind, i think i should take a look at this. flying through the book, i discovered that originally, we were the lucky ones chosen to be protected in here. outside, everyone was despair infested. they were infected with despair disease.

TRUTH BULLET ADDED : DESPAIR DISEASE

TRUTH BULLET UPDATED : 'THE TRAGEDY'

monokuma told us to get to the elevator asap. i let out a smug smile. it's time to fight for the last time.

STUDENTS REMAINING : 6

alright - kendrick lamar