Story Time

~~~Just a little trigger warning for abuse and cursing~~~

As Midnight told Stanford about what it's like traveling through a wormhole, the demon twins continued talking with each other. They were asking each other what happened after they got separated. Bill was telling his side of the story first, "After you fell through that wormhole, it closed up and I couldn't get to you. I didn't know where to look. And you know I was already beginning to go a little crazy at the time that happened so when you fell, it just made things worse. That was until Midnight showed up out of no where all beat up. I helped her and over the few weeks we were with each other, she reminded me of you. She's so sweet and kind, just like you, but I could see that when she didn't know I was around, she looked very depressed. Like she lost something important in her life and couldn't get it back. That reminded me of me. Whenever I saw her like that, I would think of you and, how at the mental state I was in, I would never be able to find you. 

So I just ran off into the mindscape and stayed there for a while. Then, using my demonic power, I began going through different dimensions trying to figure out how the whole thing worked and if I could use it to my advantage so I could find you. After a while, I decided I should try to head back to the mindscape back in our own dimension, but I misjudged the distance between the dimension I was in and the original and ended up in the nightmare realm. That place horrified me. I was stuck there and it drove me even more insane than I already was. That was like my breaking point. Many years went on like that and I sort of tried to take over the world... Luckily, Midnight came back and snapped me out of it mostly. I spent another few years with her and recovered most of my sanity. Now, I've been staying here with the Pines family.

Will listened to every word of his brother's story, then Bill asked him what he was hoping he wouldn't ask,

"What about you? What happened to you after you fell out of the wormhole?" Will froze, he really didn't want to talk about it, but he knew that Bill would find out sooner or later, he always did. He took a deep breath and began his story,

"After I fell out of the wormhole, I found myself near this little house in the forest and, because of falling into a wormhole, I felt sick. I quickly looked for a place where I could... Y'know... And the only thing I saw that I could use were the garbage cans at the back of the house. As I was doing... That.., I guess someone in the house heard me and so he came out. He asked me if I was okay and asked for my name. I figured I shouldn't tell him my real name so I told him my name was Will Cipher. He let me come inside because it was cold out. A few days pass, and he had found out what I really was and so he forced me to do a bunch of these tests..." Bill was wide-eyed, but kept silent to hear the rest of his story, 

"One day I just had enough and... I.. I lost control of myself... I... I killed him..." Will began crying, his brother immediately hugging him tightly and trying to console him,

"Shh, Badru, you don't have to keep telling me what happened if you don't want to.

Will sniffed and wiped away his tears,

"No, I wanna keep going.." Bill nodded and released Will from his grip. The blue haired demon continued his story,

"A-after what happened, I didn't know what to do so I just stayed where I was, just in the mindscape. I had realized that my charm bracelet, that you-know-who made for me, had fallen off, but I didn't think anything of it at the time. Years go by and then this twelve year old kid comes into the basement and found my bracelet on the ground. He picked it up and, without thinking, I made myself visible to him and told him to drop it. He held it further away from me and asked why. I told him that I would kill him just like his great uncle. Then he told me that he knew about me and my weaknesses and that he has read his great uncle's journals. I lunged at him, yelling at him to give me my bracelet, but then he made like he was going to break it. The only thing I have to remember you and him by. He said that because he had the bracelet he owned me. He made me into his and his sister's own personal slave. Over the years, they'd beat me a-and torture me if I ever did anything wrong or-or disobeyed them! Fucking hell! He even tried to tease me and do other things to me just to fucking pleasure himself in recent years!

Now, Bill knew that his brother was never the type of person to curse, but if he ever did, he was really upset or angry. Getting him like that is really difficult, so Bill knew that this guy really messed him up. Will calmed down from his little outburst then continued,

"After another few years, I had finally managed to run away. That's when I found Midnight." He finished telling his story. He didn't want to tell Bill about their little trip to the forest bar. Not yet at least. Will then realized something and began crying again. Bill, concerned, asked him, 

"What's wrong now, Badru?"

"I-I... I just r-realized that I left my bracelet w-with that a-asshole! And I c-can't go back m-myself because h-he'll just t-take control of me again!" Will continued to cry in his brother's arms as he held him tightly, reassuring him that everything will be just fine. Will didn't see, but Bill looked like he was absolutely ready to mercilessly kill someone for doing such horrible things to his brother. He'll make them regret abusing his twin on multiple levels.