Bonus Chapter 2: The Cabin

During the summer when Dipper and Mabel were 20, they decided to move to Gravity Falls. Unfortunately, their great uncles Stanley and Stanford had passed away a year before. So they would not be there to greet them when they arrived. However, Bill, who was 5,659 years old now, had gone ahead a month before they got there to get them a nice cabin in the forest of the strange town. Bill made this cabin with Will's help and it was for Dipper and himself. There's a guest room for Mabel until the Mystery Shack's renovation is completed. She was planning on moving into the old shack to help out with Soos when it reopens.

Today was the day Dipper and Mabel would come. Everyone, except for Bill, were waiting at the bus stop to greet the two young adults. Midnight and her dracling, Stella who was only about two years old at the time, were just behind the tree line so that they wouldn't be seen by the townsfolk.

Soon the bus came and everyone at the stop perked up. The doors opened letting the two young adults come out as they were holding large suitcases. Once they got off the bus, they were immediately ambushed with hugs from their friends.

Dipper noticed that Bill wasn't there. He was disappointed that he didn't see his own husband here to greet him. They had gotten married just last year, luckily before either of the grunkles passed away.

"Hey, Will?" Dipper asked, "Where's Bill?"

"Oh he's doing some last minute things for a surprise he's been working on for you." Will reassured him. Dipper smiled, excited to see what Bill's been cooking up for him for over a month.

Everyone led the two into a forest path that Dipper and Mabel knew went to the rundown shack. Although they made a turn somewhere along the trail. The twins were confused as to why they weren't going to the Mystery Shack, but didn't bother to say anything. Their eyes went wide when they saw a medium sized wooden cabin, roughly the same size as their old shack, maybe a little bigger. They saw Bill open the front door from inside and gave them a big bright smile.

Bill ran to Dipper and gave him a bone crushing hug, happy to see his husband again

Bill ran to Dipper and gave him a bone crushing hug, happy to see his husband again. Completely ignoring everyone else.

"How's my Pinetree? Did ya miss me? Admit it you missed me." Bill teased. Dipper laughed as he nodded his head then gave Bill a sweet, passionate kiss.

Bill kissed back, still holding Dipper in his arms. Then he turned around and walked back to the nice cabin as he said excitedly,

"Come on, let's go see our new home!"

"Just by looking at it from out here, it looks amazing." Dipper said.

"Well then, you'll love to see the inside!"

Bill carried Dipper through the open wooden door, snapping his fingers so that all of Dipper's luggage was already set inside, and the young adult looked around in awe. The interior was absolutely wonderful in Dipper's eyes. He didn't have any words. He truly couldn't believe that Bill did all of this for him. He took a closer look at Bill noticing he looked tired, something that was extremely rare for Bill.

In fact, the only time he's seen Bill tired is when Bill used up a ton of his magic for one of Ford's experiments. That was also the day he found out that the demon is lactose intolerant; not a good day for Bill, or anyone who was in the shack at the time. He still couldn't believe how horrible that smell was. He's just glad that Bill's able to get away with eating things that contain milk or butter as an ingredient.

The lack of magical energy must be why it took Bill a month to do this and with Will's help! He used a lot of his magic to build this house and needed time to regain some of it before continuing the build. Even with the demons' seemingly god like powers they can't exactly make things like this appear out of thin air! Dipper smiled at Bill who smiled back; he gave the dream demon a sweet kiss before saying to him,

"Bill this is amazing. I love you so much."

"I love you too my Pinetree. But there's more, let me show you around, my love!"

Bill put his husband back on his feet and held his hand as he pulled him to excitedly give him a tour of the rest of the house and not just the main hall.

Will, who was standing by the front door with everyone else, chuckled at the two. He let Mabel in and showed her where she would be staying until the shack was finished. She was very grateful that they and the rest of her friends would do such nice things for them. Besides, Soos told her that the old shack needed to be properly repaired anyway; from the amount of people who come in and out each day, wearing down the floor to Stan's cheap and half assed repairs, it needed some professional help if it were to even stay standing.

After Bill gave Dipper a tour of their new home, Dipper couldn't help but notice that Bill didn't show him one of the rooms. They had walked past it on their way to what will be their shared bedroom and never even talked about it. Curious, he asked,

"Hey Bill, if the tour's over then why didn't I see that room?" He pointed to the closed door that was behind Bill. Then demon looked to where his husband was pointing then turned back as he replied,

"Spare room, nothing important."

"So we have two spare rooms then? Why? I'm just curious."

"You're not the only one with friends and family Pinetree."

Dipper wanted to ask him to elaborate on that a bit more, but before he could open his mouth Bill had started to walk towards their bedroom and had a certain look in his eye. The young adult decided to just leave it at that and followed him, needing to unpack his bags. He also just knew Bill and his natural patterns after living with him for over a year now. He can tell when his husband is craving a certain something, or rather someone. He smiled with a hint of lust as he walked down the hall to be with Bill.

This was going to be absolutely amazing.

~~~What could Bill mean by what he said to Dipper? "Not the only one who has friends and family." Is he trying to tell him something without telling him outright? Or is Dipper just looking too far into it? We'll have to wait see... Anyway, hope you enjoyed this!~~~