A Close Call

It was a few minutes before Y/N saw the ground. There was no flowers at all, just bare stone ground. Y/N closed their eyes and waited. And finally, they landed. But instead of feeling a painful shock and hard ground, they felt a VERY painful shock and vines all around them. They opened their eyes and saw that they were on a significantly-softer-but-still-hard-vine-platform. They know that this wasn't here a few seconds ago, they had saw the ground. Then they saw HIM. The person who caused Y/N all of this. Flowey The Flower. Flowey had made vines appear to break Y/N's fall. "YOU." Y/N spat. "Put me down." And Flowey did as he was told. Flowey was about to speak but Y/N cut him off. "YOU did this to me, YOU." Flowey was about to apologize and say something along the lines of 'i just needed to think.' but he was cut off again. "YOU'RE the one who made everyone HARASS and TORTURE me! Because you couldn't make up your mind! You had to go 'Oh i just need time to THINK.' Well i gave you TWO MONTHS! And still you haven't done ANYTHING. And here I am, supposed to be DEAD, and you went and messed that up, too!" Y/N was yelling at Flowey, now. Flowey kept trying to say something but Y/N stomped off into the ruins. Flowey popped up in front of Y/N and tried again to say something but was cut off, again. "You know what? I'm-" But then Flowey cut Y/N off. "IF YOU WOULD LET ME SPEAK, I WOULD TELL YOU THAT I WAS SCARED! That's what I am, a coward! I was a coward when Chara was alive and I'm still a coward! I was scared of rejection. And I was scared of being in a REAL relationship. I talked to Frisk and all they said was the 'follow your heart' crap. There was NO ONE I could talk to. I don't even know how I have feelings for you. I'm DON'T have a soul. I was scared and confused and had no one to talk to." And at that moment something glowing white and had strings popping out in places appeared in front of what would be Flowey's chest. At a second glance, It was HALF a monster soul. Y/N's hands clasped over their mouth. "Oh. My. God."

Flowey looked at the soul. "I-I have a s-soul?" They both looked at it in shock. "A whole half of a monster soul it seems." Y/N said. Y/N felt sick. Like at any mome- 

And Y/N blacked out, fell down, and smashed their head against the hard stone floor.

Everything turned black.

--------------------------------

I'm sorry for another really short chapter. But I'm setting up the story for something BIG.Also BIG thanks to GokuDKD for helping me with the story. Thanks for reading!

  "To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and BE loved, is everything."