part 22

So now………

Raman:Vo……..Vo……ask Arnav……!!!!!

Arnav:Its nothing big guys, v boys were having our bachelor party on the back house……!!!!!

Khushi:And how did u guys now that house…..?????

Abhi:Nothing much that house is my house……..so v were having r bachelor party there, when Khushi shouted that v should low down the vol

Arnav:I only came up to talk with her, but I didn’t know it was Khushi………..but when Pragya shouted out Khushi’s name and when Khushi shouted back Ishu and Pragya’s name I found that u all r here

Raman:Then he came and told us wat happens up and v planned to come here……that’s it…….!!!!

Ishu:U all got to know that v r having r hens party here, then y did u all plan to come here

Abhi:Vo………v thought u all lll enjoy here and v were bored there

Raman and Arnav hit there head…….!!!

Pragya:So u all were not able to see our happiness

Khushi:Wait wait, that was when v all were about to start so u all were here from the beginning……!!!!!

All the boys nod their heads……!!!!!

Raman:Khushi is this how u act like ur bro……..!!!!!!

Arnav:Pragya I am stupid and ur innocent……….!!!!!

Abhi:And how could u all act like us……..!!!!

Khushi: Its just a game, just for our fun……..!!!!so wats the big deal in this……..

Ishu:Now that u all know about this act……..so tell us how was the act………

Raman:Acted and brought poor Arnav’s secret out……..and now u want us to give remarks………

Pragya:Leave that and all………tell us how was the act………

All the have a very bad expression……..then all the boys have a smile…….

Abhi:U all did very good acting……….especially u Ishu with the act of this Mogamboo ……..

Arnav:And Ishu u did my acting very good……..

Raman:All did very good acting na…….so now let us eat some food

Khushi:Wat is this Bhai acting by us and u all want to eat……..

Pragya:Okay fine all come……!!!!!

All sit around and have their food……..and snacks……..!!!!!

Raman:So as all is over let’s go home…….!!!!!

Pragya:But guys v have r finishing touch……..!!!!!

Abhi:Now wat is it Lady Mogamboo……!!!!

All the girls wink at the boys and run some where……!!!!

The boys were stunned as to wat ll happen now……..

Then after some time all the girls come down the stairs together and another different avatar

All the boys were totally stunned with their this look also……and have their mouths open…….

Raman(to himself):She is just stunning……and beautiful…….!!!!

Ishu was dressed in a pink and light green lehenga………(Just in pic)

Abhi(to himself):Mogamboo………Miss Universe ban gayi…….. (Mogamboo………became Miss Universe)