part 7

The next day Arnav and Pragya come to Raman’s flat

Arnav runs to Ishu and Pragya goes to Khushi

Ishu:Pragya u have joined them, then u won’t support me….!!!!

Pragya:Wat yaar Ishu, I feel bad for jiju….

Ishu:Jiju ki chamchi, chal hat mere sath mera jaan kada hain Arnav…….(Jiju’s side piece, get lost with me my life is there my Arnav)

Arnav:Rulayegi kya pagali……(Ll u make me cry stupid….)

Khushi:All of u stop ur scenty drama, Bhai wants to talk with Bhabhi

Raman comes forward……..and remains silent

Ishu:Wat yaar he his not even saying anything

Khushi:Bhai tell it fast……!!!!Or else I ll give u one kick at the back

Raman:Okay fine I ll say, Ishu I am sry…..

Ishu:Y should I forgive u so easily

Raman:Cause I ll be taking u to a picnic……!!!!!!

Ishu:Piiiiiciiiiiniiiiic…….!!!!!(screams)

Arnav:He has touched Ishu’s weak point, outing…..!!!!

Khushi:Khush bhabhi, then shall v all leave.

Pragya:U all na ll one day make me resign my job, cause I am not doing my job, but always being with u ppl…..!!!

Raman:Don’t wry I ll surely give u a job……!!!!

Arnav:Yaa sure, before he losses his job….!!!

All laugh except Raman…..!!!!

Then all get ready to go on a picnic…….

Raman is driving the car……..and as usual as his character he is driving slowly

Ishu is yawning…….. Along with Arnav

Ishu(to Arnav):This man should never been given license to drive a car

Arnav(to Ishu):I am only suffering for one day, but I feel pity for u that u ll have to suffer with this dumbhead ur whole lifetime…..!!!!

Pragya as gone to sleep, along with Khushi…….

So in the car……..Raman in the drivers seat, next to him is Khushi who is sleeping, behind them is Ishu, Arnav and Pragya

They then reach their picnic spot…..!!!!!

All get down from the car…….

Arnav(to Ishu):Ishu while returning home, if I don’t drive the car, then I won’t even wry a single bit even u get to become a widow, I ll surely kill this man.

Ishu(to Arnav):Pls spare him, for me………next time u can do that, cause I want to reach home safely……… I don’t know to drive the car even Pragya and Khushi also don’t know, and if u kill him he ll die and u ll go to jail so who ll drop us home…..!!!!

Saying this Ishu moves forward to the ground

Raman(to Arnav): Hey this girl does not even care about me and u also…….!!!!

Arnav:Yaa yaar, she like this from childhood itself…..!!!Wait u were listening to our talk????

Raman:Idiot, if u both keep blocking the way and talk like this then how can I move forward so as a result I heard ur talk…..!!!!!

Arnav:Ho sry for blocking the way and watever I said haan…….!!!!

They then all go to the ground