part 3

Now all r on their way to Mumbai……

Ishu and Raman in car and Ishu is just enjoying the road travel.

Pragya reaches Mumbai by train.

And Arnav by bike is about to reach Mumbai, but he takes some different path to reach is destination so that he can explore the way.

All have very big smile on their face……..

Pragya goes to the flat aloted for her by her company.

Raman and Ishu also reach their flat.

They both r arranging the things.

Pragya is also arranging her room.

She keeps some photo frames.

One was Arnav’s, next to it was Raman’s next to it was Ishu’s and then her photo. All separate separate photos.

Ishu goes slowly and one by one into each room.

Then she tries to open the door of one room, but she is not able to do it as it is locked.

Raman:Haan, that room is not so important, it only has my old belongings, which I don’t use know. So pls don’t open it.

Ishu nods her head and moves into the next room.

After sometime, someone knocks at Pragya’s door.

She goes and opens it, and is happy to see Arnav.

They have a hug and Arnav enters the house and stays with her.

Arnav sees the photo frames kept.

Arnav:Who is this stupid coming btwn me and my Ishu.

Saying this he changes the order of the photo.

So now the order is first Pragya, then Raman followed by Ishu and then Arnav.

The next day, Arnav is fast asleep and Pragya is getting ready to go to office.

Ishu gets up and Raman is ready to leave to office.

Ishu:There was no milk so I had to do black coffee.

Raman: From tmrw u ll get milk, l ll do the arrangements.

Ishu:No u just tell me the place, I ll go and get it or just intro me to some neighbours with which I may get to know the place also.

Raman: It’s okay I ll arrange it and I don’t know any one in this flat.

Ishu:How long r u here.

Raman:Two to three years, cause I like keep my self away from others.

Ishu:No when I went to do internship in Kolkata, over there I made friendship with all the ppl in the flat within a day.

Raman:Pls I like privacy!!!!!

And saying this he haves his breakfast and leaves to office.

After him leaving, Ishu does some make over to the house.

Ishu starts to do glass painting on the glass window as she likes doing glass painting.

While she was doing this, the door gets suddenly locked and she is not able to open it as it has to be opened from the inside.

She shouts for help to the ppl in the play ground of the falt. They all help her in getting the door to be opened.

When she opens the door, each every person looking at her claps for her.