5

"Let us praise the Lord for he knows all..."

Ever since Jason first came over my house, he has been coming over 24/7, and I hated that! I would hear him and my dad talking to each other ALL OF THE TIME! I mean, my dad stopped abusing me and all but my main concern is Jason and his brothers. I'm washing the dishes right now, listening to Jason and my dad's conversation. "One time when me and my brothers were skateboarding, we accidently crash into a tree," Jason said as I hear my dad laugh for the first time in forever "then, we blamed it on this little kid who was skateboarding at the same time we were. Ha! He was grounded for a whole year!" They both laugh this time and then it went quiet. I finish off the last of the dishes and turned off the sink, I turn to see Jason and my father...........making out with such passion.

"Mm...," I hear him moan as my dad then starts kissing his neck, Jason glance over at me and gave me this devilish smile like he wanted this to happen. On the inside I felt sick and disgusted. "Ah! W-we should finish this......in your room....," Jason whispered as dad stopped kissing his neck and looks at him "whoa....hey. Aren't you a bit too young to be going this fast..?" He whispered "aren't a bit too old to have a relationship with a young guy like me?" He shot back making him laugh mockingly. "Please stop.....," I whisper to myself still watching the scene. "Yeah well....I think you deserve someone like me...," I see Calvin carry Jason all the way to his room.

Maybe I should record the lust between the two so I can have a threat towards Jason.....yes that is a good plan. I just came up with a good idea within seconds, now to find a camera. I run upstairs into my room and began searching my room first, I remember that mom secretly gave me a camera as a surprise gift before my 10th birthday "aha!" I had just found it hiding in my underwear drawer. "Now to record the evidence." I whispered chuckling and going downstairs. But then I froze, I don't know why. Maybe this is wrong....if you mess this up,your dad'll hurt ya again...... I groan and back away from the door. "Maybe your right....," I say as I begin walking back to my quiet room. "I know I'm right."

"Why am I talking to myself?"

"Because you chose to."

"Some people have problems talking to their selves......
It's only because they are lonely.."

I sit on my bed and sigh. Then it happens again. "Why are you so down?" My inner self asks me as I groan and reply. "No reason."

"There is always a reason."

"Not always..."

"Yes always!"

"Oh what do you know Leo?"

"Everything that's wrong with you Leo."

I finally realize that I was talking to myself again and so I took a deep breathe and laid back on my bed and slowly closed my eyes. And I finally drifted off to sleep. In the morning, I wake up due to my alarm clock this time but I noticed something strange....I quickly Putin my school clothes, grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs and there I saw dad cooking breakfast........for Jason and his brothers! Again with this shit?! "Oh, good morning Leo. Want some breakfast?" I hear him ask as I lift an eyebrow. Is this really dad?......no, this is a new side of dad. Jason saw me and gave me a stupid grin and ate all of his bacon then he heads for the door, before he did he pushes me on purpose and Calvin just watched! "I'll see ya at school gay boy...," his final words were as he walked out of the door leaving me to get up myself. I sigh "bye dad." I walk out the door as well,but I'm walking, I don't wanna hear his mouth. Ugh, I hate that guy.... "I do too Leo."

"Thanks for understanding Leo.."

To be continued................