15

School is back in session. Skye drove me to school in his black mustang. He parked three parking spaces away from Raph's car. Before I get out of the car I grab my book bag and closed the car door. Skye got out too. Before locking his car door, he grabbed hold my hand and kissed my cheek lovingly. I smiled at that, it made me feel loved and protected.

We walked into the hall and made our way to my locker. I dialed half of my combination when Skye put his hand on the left side of my locker. He held my hip and turned me around to where I can see his face. The light blush ran across his nose and his cheeks as he slowly smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. Why wouldn't I?

"Ready to go to class? I'll walk ya," Skye offered as I chuckled and shook my head. "No thank you. I can go by myself." I may have triggered something in him in the process of saying that because he jerked after I said that. His eyes widened in shock as his hand then slid down to my arm and his grip tighten almost immediately. He pressed me up against the locker which made me whimper in fear.

"Why?! You're going back to that bastard?" Skye pointed to a boy in the far right corner who surround by a group of people who gossiped. Little did I know that it was Raphael that was he was pointing at. My face slowly turned red as I pushed Skye off of me and started walking toward Raph. "I'll be back..." I muttered as I continued walking.

"Hey!" I hear Skye yell out, but I ignore him.

My main priority is Raphael. He was nice to me at first and was my first true friend. I can't just ignore him just because he has a boyfriend now. "Hey Blue!" Raph said as he waved at me, I smiled back and waved shyly. "Hey Raph. Look...I'm sorry for—," he interrupted me by finishing my sentence, "ignoring me?"

I look down in embarrassment and replied, "yeah." I feel so guilty for all of this, and I can't express my feelings toward him because me and Skye are already together. "Well, it's fine," Raph said with a smile. "I'm just glad that you're okay is all," he said in a low tone as he scratched the back of his head with a light blush tint on his cheeks. This made me blush as well and so everyone in the group stopped talking and started to stare at me and Raphael with a  disgusted look on their face. "Ew, I didn't think you would be into a guy like him..."

"What...?" Raph said in a threatening tone as we all turn to see Skye himself towering over all of us. I roll my eyes and cross my arms as he glared at Raph and yelled, "get your own nigga to fuck!" Skye then groped my upper arm and immediately pulled me away from Raphael for I could feel his adrenaline rising within seconds. Skye release my arm  and held his fists in a fighting position, "What are you trying to do? Fight me?" Raph smirked and said, "I don't need your boyfriend, I have one of my own to be honest with ya."

"Oh really?" Skye asked in that sarcastic voice of his. He rolled his eyes and scoffed as he pushed Raph into the wall making us hear the impact. Skye's were bulging out of his fists, and with that he warned him, "I don't wanna see you around my boyfriend anymore. If I even see you talk to him, I will fucking kill you..." Raph gulped and nodded, but he wasn't nervous.

Raph places his hands in his pockets and walks away, but why, I didn't want him to do that! "You didn't have to—," Skye turned to me and grabbed my arm and positioned me onto the wall. He pinned both of my wrists above my head with his right-hand. He kissed me forcefully, there was no passion whatsoever. I tried shaking my head to make him stop but it only made him turn me around.

He began to grind on my butt just a little to make me moan quietly. His left-hand covered my mouth as he continued to imitate thrusts into my backside. "Mm~." I wanted to moan so badly but I couldn't. All I could think about was a Raph.

His hand slid away from my mouth and uncovered it fully. He whispered, "say my name..."

I bit my bottom lip for I was holding in a moan so I could do what was told me to do. And with that I moaned out the name.

"Raph~!"

"What...?"

What?

To be continued...