7

"Once someone comes, they stay..."

S

hit...., I have just discovered that Jason is going to be moving in with me and my dad Fuck!, this shit makes me so mad! He was not suppose to be in my family. He needs to go back from whence he came. "I'm going home early Raph. Maybe....w-we coul-," he cuts me off by asking me a life changing question "we could hang out some time. I don't mind. It's fine with me." Well, it was life changing to me.., I smile and nod, I wave goodbye and he waves back. And off I went, to my house.

Oh my god...that is fucking disgusting.., I was just walking in the door when I see my dad and Jason on the couch under a thick blanket covering their naked bodies. "Uh, hey kid. Dinner is on the counter if your hungry....," He says pulling the covers up a little more. Jason just stares at me while I go into the kitchen to eat. I can't believe this...this is bullshit. He comes into my house and take away my father? That's going to stop now! ........Or maybe later, maybe I'm over reacting.

              "I love you baby....," I hear Jason whisper to him while I gag in my mind. "Love you too..," I hear dad say back to him as they give each other a sloppy kiss. I shook my head in shame and went up to my room. That fucking whore is taking over my home....., he's starting to really get on my nerves, I jump on my bed with my face in my pillow and I groan while the pillow muffled it.

               But then, I hear a knock on my door. I sit up a little lifting an eyebrow looking at the door, whoever is at the door knocked again. "Who is it?" I ask getting off of my bed. "It's me shortie." Omg! He's here?! No way!, I quickly open the door and blush as I see Raphael with his shirt off, his red hair shines within the light. He smiled at me, and I just blushed like an idiot.

                 He then puts his hand on my chest and slowly, and softly rubs it as I blush even more. "Mind if I....," He asks putting his hand underneath my shirt, I shook my head shyly and looked away blushing even more than I was before. Then, when I open my eyes my shirt was already off and in Raph's hand. He drops it on the floor and walks closer to me. H-he's acting strange..c-could it be-, I soon end up on the bed with Raph hovering over me.

               "R-Raph...?" I say getting a bit scared by how close he is. He slowly leans closer to my face. I looked him in the eyes while he does so. "I love you Leo.." and then we were kissing, it felt like heaven, I was in heaven when he kisses me. His soft kisses turn rough and I moan into the kiss.

               "Raphie....." I moan into his mouth as he moans back feeling me all over. But then it gets a bit more quick. His hand moves down in my pants and I gasp in shock as he strokes my hard member "ah!" I moaned putting my hand over my mouth, but he removes my hand and pins it down. "I wanna hear ya moan blue...." He ordered as I do so keeping my eyes shut "Ah! Oh...Aah~!" He smirked and roughly pulls off my pants, almost ripping them off. Before he could go any further. He began to act weird.

"Leo."

"Yes Raphie?"

"Leo?"

"Hm?"

"Leo! Wake up Leo!"

            Then, just like that I pop up out of my bed sitting up straight panting, still under my covers, staring at the ground. I-it was a dream?, I rub my aching head and took a deep breathe.
He'll never love me anyway.., I sigh and lay back down in bed.

To be continued.........