9

"A man will soon realize he made a mistake..
There was only one person he loved...
The man that was in front of his face the entire time..."

                         I sniff wiping the tears off my face as Skye wrapped his arm around his waist frowning, "it's okay baby. You don't need him. He'll never notice your beauty like I do," he complimented pinning me on one of the lockers. Wow...I never really notice how much he cared about me..maybe he's the one, "y-yeah...I know. I just....need a minute," he let's go of my waist still frowning watching me go into the bathroom.

I ran to hide in one of the stalls. I shut the stall door and sat on the floor hugging my knees. I can't believe him! He chose some new kid instead of me? Maybe...he made the right choice. At least I have someone...that cares. Skye is my man, "hey Kevin, comere'," I knew who that was, it was Raphael my now enemy. "What is it babe?" I hear Kevin ask as I listen to their sloppy loud kiss. "I wanna fuck..," my eyes widen.

He would rather fuck him..than me, I growl in my mind groaning out loud. I listen to their moans, Raph had took his shirt off and hung it on the top of the stall wall. I watch him drop both of their pants. I shook my head in disgust. I shout and run out my stall quickly running out of sight.

I then run into Jason, by accident. "Ah! Jason! Oh my gosh, I am sooo sorry. I didn't even see you," he growls and gets up, he picked up his backpack and books and says something under his breath. Boy am I having bad luck today.., I sigh and sniffed wiping my tears completely off my face, then I walk to my next class, with Skye by my side.

| Later That Day |

I'm not riding the bus today, Skye insisted on walking me home, and of course I agreed. He's my new boyfriend after all! Walking down the school stairs, Skye hovered around me alot "need me to hold your bag for you?" He asked concerned about the way I felt today, I nod and he lightly takes my backpack off and puts it on his shoulder. "Thanks babe...," I say as he smiled and got in front of me, he plants a kiss on my lips and breaks it.

"Anything for you blue..," my eyes widen in realization, Raph called me that. But, I won't let that turn me down. Jason is probably already at my house. I'm just going to get my clothes for one night to sleep with Skye.

Skye is actually kinda nice...

To be continued.........