8

"Maybe love is true...."

                  Early in the morning, I groan getting up hearing my alarm clock off. I turn it off and stretch, then I get out of my bed to put on some clothes. But instead of seeing my old clothes, I see new and improved clothing in my closet. My jaw drops. No way! Cool..., I take out my new hoodie with a skull in the front and fire on the back, the background is black and the fire and skull is different shades of blue.

                 I threw it on and a pair of pants with holes in them. I walk out my room, "like your new clothes?" I jump seeing Jason yet hearing his question. "Y-yeah...why?" He shrugged "I dunno, just askin. What I can't ask a question?!" He asked sarcastically while I looked down and went around him down the stairs.

             But while I was headed for the kitchen, he bumps into me and passes me, I glared at him. "Here, eat your damn breakfast and get out," my dad ordered as I did what I was told and before leaving out of the door, I look back at the two, they kiss ever so passionately I wish Raph frlt the same about me...., "I love you Calvin...,see you later."

             "Yeah, see you later babe." He replied smiling sweetly, Jason walks out of the door and I followed. 10 minutes later, we make it to school. I wave at him but he didn't wave back. There was some other kid with black silky hair, he wore a black hoodie almost like me but without the skull and fire. Who is that?, I walk towards them.

             I see Raph laugh and the other guy laugh with him, Raph puts his arm around him and pulled him closer, they look at each other and smile, while I just stood there in shock. "Oh, hey shortie. I don't think you've met my man Kevin have ya?" He asked as Kevin smiles at me and held out his hand to me "hi..," he said shyly. I shook his hand hesitantly. This bitch took my man....MY MAN! Whoa, whoa. I need to calm down. Raph is just a friend. Gotta be happy for him..

                And before I could say anything they kiss in front of me, ON THE LIPS! I chuckle a fake chuckle and smile a fake smile as Raph, with his arm still around Kevin's neck walking with him close to his side, I walked beside him. He acted like I was invisible. "Ahem! Sorry...but I gotta get to class..," I say blushing badly and walking away fast but I felt a hand on my shoulder, I stopped and turned around seeing Raph frowning. "We got the same class shortie. C'mon, don't be like that." He convinced but I swipe his hand off of me and continue to speed walk to my class.

                   I can't believe him! I thought he liked ME! Not a whore!, I walk into Science class and sit in my seat aggressively. "Hey..," I turn to my side seeing one of Jason's brothers. Skye. "What?" I ask in a rude tone burrying my face in my crossed arms on my desk. "I-I...kinda like you....," I lift my head up in shock, I looked at him with my jaw dropped. Omg! Another shocking think in my life?! Ugh!, I clear my throat and smile at him "well....I-I like you too," I say blushing a little, he smiled big and takes his hood off completely showing his brown shining hair.

                 "Meet me at my house..Kay?" He made it clear, I nod and he sets a book up on his desk blocking his face, he leaned in a little, I lean the rest of the way in and I land my lips on his. As we break the kiss a line of saliva drips. He grinned. Wow....now I'm in love with the brother of Jason....

To be continued........