11

I'm sorry it's been so long guys. It's only because of school and stuff. I'm sorry if this chapter is too short. Please remember that I am back and I will try to find time to update chapters more often.

Hope you all enjoy this chapter!

_______________________________________________________ 

"It's Raph..." I muttered, Skye's grip on my arm tightened, and my eyes squint as I look him in the eye and asked, "why are you squeezing my arm?" And boy, was he mad when I asked that. I tried to stay calm because I know how Skye gets when he's mad. "Answer me Leo! I trust you! You should trust me! Answer me dammit!" He yelled. "Why? Why do you still have his number?" He asked as the stop light turned to green, I look at him sternly an say, "Skye, the light changed hours ago! And I don't have to tell you about anything! So just leave me alone!"

"Just drive. Please." I begged.

He started driving again, but he didn't talk to me the entire drive to his house, but that's fine. We can always talk later and make up, but I wish Raph was here, he would understand me. Minutes later, we arrive at Skye's house, and boy was it fancy! It was basically a mansion. I didn't think Jason and his brothers would have a house like this, but I guess that makes since based on the way Jason's behaviour. Their spoiled. "Come on, my mom isn't home until tonight. I didn't tell her about you so you can leave before she gets home. Okay?" I nod and he smiles, I hold his and he grips onto mine as we walk into the house, he locked the door behinds me and he chuckles. "You like it?" He asked. "Of course I do! It's wonderful!" I say with enthusiasm.

Skye takes a hold of my waist and pulls me closer to him, I giggle as he pulled me into a soft and gentle kiss. I melted into that kiss, it was so lustful. I fell in love with his lips.

"Jason, Skye, Ethan! I'm home! We're having meatloaf for dinner tonight," I hear a sweet voice yell out as Skye smiled at me and grabbed my hand, "come meet my mom, you'll love here. She's a great cook!" I giggled and followed him to the kitchen.

"So, feel like eating meatloaf today or--" his mother stopped as her eyes landed on me with a confused expression on her face. Her head tilts to the side a bit as Skye cleared his throat, "mom, this is Leonardo. He's the guy I told you about." Her frown turned into a smile and grabbed hold of my other hand, and before I could say anything, she shakes my hand with a warm welcome.

"Welcome dear! If you need anything just call me by my last name."

I nod and smiled nervously.

"So sweetie where are your brothers?" She asked Skye as his eyes widened, by the looks of his face that tells you that he forgot about them. "Mom Jason is at Leo's house and he won't come back. Ethan is coming," he replied smoothly running his hand through his hair. He's a lion by the way, sorry if I didn't mention this before but, Jason is a panther, Ethan is a tiger and their mom is a puma.

"Come, come! Have a seat dear!" She tells me with a big smile on her face as she pulled two chairs for both me and Skye. I sit down in the chair and smiled like and idiot. I watch as Skye starts to walk up the stairs by I stop him by asking him, "where are you going?" He looked at me and replied, "I'm going to freshen up a bit." I nod with understanding and off he went. Then it was just me and his mom, she tries to start a conversation when a sudden click came from the doorknob, and in came the youngest out of the three, Ethan. "Hey mom. What are we--" he saw me and gave me an angry expression. Wow he really does hate me, I smiled nervously and I begin to sweat metaphorically.

Oh boy......

To be continued.....................