14

The next day...

I wake up to the sound of my boyfriend snoring, I smile and kiss his forehead. I sigh and pick up my phone, I open Raph's contact, I start texting him as if we were still, cool.

Hey.

I wait for a reply but as minutes past I read a newspaper article instead. I suddenly feel my phone vibrate violently. I take it out of my pocket and slide my phone open, I smile as I read his text.

Hey shorty. How are you? It's been a while since I've seen you last. It's the end of the weekend so are ya coming to school tomorrow?

My fingers begin to move across the digital keyboard quickly pressing the send button.

I'm good actually. Yeah, I'll be at school tomorrow.

I giggled to myself and powered my phone down. "Hey, good morning," I hear a voice say as I jerk turning to my side seeing Skye smiling at me, I gave him a shaky sigh and I clenched my chest. "Oh god, you scared me babe." I say laughing nervously, he laughs as well. I stand up wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. His arms shift from my shoulders to my waist. Next you know, we're making out.

"How you feeling?" He asked in a calm, tired done as I smile and say, "I slept good of course. I mean, I was sleeping with you," I grin he scoffed. It's always so cute whenever he does that. But, my smile suddenly disappears, another negative thought entered my brain. "Skye...?"

"What's wrong?" He asked with his arms pulling me closer.

"Is it wrong that I'm with a mutant? I mean, I'm human. And you're a mutant. I mean there's nothing wrong with that but....still."

Skye looked down and sighed, his arms being removed from my waist and now his hand is hold my hand. "Leo..." he began as he pulled up a chair beside and sat in it, he looks me in the eyes. "Leo baby, I love you. There is nothing more in this world that could change my mind. Here, let me say it this way..." he sat up and kissed my hand and cleared his throat. He was getting ready to tell a story of us, I was ready to listen.

"When I first saw you...I was shocked. I said to myself 'I'm a guy, I can't be gay', so I thought about it for a while. Every time we would pass each other down the halls, I take a glance at you and then smile. Yeah I was mean to you, but that was because Jason forced us to do that. I didn't want to do it, so I would just stay in the bacjground all of the time. But then that day Raphael came along and I saw you with him. Oh boy, lemme tell ya. I was pissed."

We both laughed for a few seconds and then we stop but with a smile on both of our faces.

"Well, the thing is.....I will always love you Leo. You are the most sweetest, most intelligent, and most beautiful person I've ever met, and I don't want anything to happen to our relationship.....ever."

My smile then becomes a frown........

Oh no........,

To be continued...................