Hi JAGI!!!

Jiyeon's POV

On my way to school, I was walking down the street while listening to music.

I feel someone following me but I just ignore it, maybe someone who's coming this way too, but he tapped my shoulder and it was the one and only Oh Sehun....ugh!! what do he want?

"Jagi...Jagi let's walk together to school arraseo?" he grabbed my wrist and started walking..(actually he's dragging me). but I stopped him.

"Yah!! why did you call me Jagi...I'm no-"

"Don't you remember? the deal?"

Then I remember what happened yesterday. Aish! why did I even agree to that! first of all he's my bully, second its kinda awkward because....I have a crush on him..third~ I snapped out because he's shaking while holding my shoulder.

"Do you remember it now?" I nod while looking down, I don't want him to see me blushing. "soooo let's go I dont want my Jagi to be late" he dragged me but this time he hold my hand.

Ugh! this stupid cheeks, it wont stop blushing.

When we reached the hallway all eyes we're on us. Some of the girls say 'we're so cute together' but most of them are giving me death glares. I slightly feel scared so I gripped Sehun's hand, maybe he felt it that's why he put his arms around my shoulder.

"Its okay Jagi! I won't let them hurt you" he whispered in my ear and I felt my cheeks heat up.

Its okay Jagi! I won't let them hurt you

I won't let them hurt you

It keeps running on my mind that why I cant focus on what the teacher are saying. I hate him for doing that to me.

~~~~~at the canteen~~~~~

Sehun wait for me outside my class and he held my hand again while going to the canteen.

And again the girls are giving me their deadliest glare at me. Some of them say 'stay away from my Sehun bitch!'.

Their Sehun? do he even know them? Aish! stupid fangirls...

"So Jiyeonnie...are you free this Saturday? I want us to have a date cause we're a couple now right?"

"Uhh I don't know...."

He pouted and said "please Jagi please please please~" he tugged my shirt, I cant resist his cuteness so I said yes.

I'm on my way to my next class but someone tripped me, I tried to stand but she pulled me by my hair.

"Listen, I'm warning you, stay away from Sehun!" She throw me but my head hit the wall

"Why you aren't even his girlfriend" I said in my weak and tried to gain my balance again.

"Ooow what did you say? We should teach her a lesson, girls you know what to do!" All of the girls surrounded me but I don't know what's the next thing happen, darkness is all I see.

Sehun's POV

I'm at the classrom waiting for our teacher, someone enter our room and look for me. I satnd up and he came toward me, he's catching his breath and he said"

"Ji-ji-yeon...she's...in trouble"

"Wh-what i don't understand"

"She in the clinic, she's beaten up!"

"Huh by who? Who's the one who do that to her?"

"Hani"

I ran toward the clinic and I see her laying on the bed with so many scrathches on her face.

What happen to my jagi, I said that I will take care of her but I didn't. I should never leave her, I will never leave her side ever again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!! Surprise update!!

I'm not feeling well when I did this thats why I just try to update, and......I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK!!

HappyHunHanMonth!!!

~littleprinceluhan