Memories

Days have passed but she didn't wake up yet. Her head hit the floor hard that made he unconscious.

Through that days, Sehun never leave her side. He don't want to leave her ever again, even for a second or a minute. He look paler than he is.

Baekhyun was sent to the mental hospital after the accident, after that they never know what anything else happened to him.

~

Sehun look at her with watery eyes. He has been crying everyday waiting for her to wake up.

"Ireona, Jiyeon, saranghae" a tear fell in his eyes. He sat next to the bed of Jiyeon, holding her hand. He keep on crying and crying until he feel she moved her finger.

He stopped crying and he look at her with his puffy eyes. She open her eyes slowly, adjusting her eyes because of too much light.

Sehun immediately called the doctor (an: lol overdose xD) when she opened her eyes.

She look around the room and she saw doctor beside her. Once the doctor leave the room, she immediately spot Sehun on the other side of her bed.

"Who are you?" She look at Sehun with a hint of sadness in his eyes. He just look at her wide eyed, She look at him with confused face.

Sehun run outside leaving Jiyeon dumbfounded. He keep on running until he reached the park, reminding of him and her together.

~flashback~

They sat there under the big tree at the park, looking at the sky while holding each others hand.

"Jagi, when we get married, where do you want to go?" Sehun asked her girlfriend sweetly.

"Hmm.. ah!! I want to go to Paris!" She answered smiling brightly not leaving her eyes at the sky.

"And I want to have 5 babies.. all girls!"

She slapped Sehun's arm and said "Yah! its too early to talk about that... pervert.." she mumbled the last part but it seems that Sehun heard it.

"What did you say?" he sat on top of her, ready to tickle her side.

"I said that you're a perv~ hahahaha sto-op!" Sehun started to tickle her until she gave up.

She was breathing heavily due to her continuous laughing. An idea suddenly pop into her mind.

"Sehunnie do you have any sharp thingy.." Sehun just raised his car keys.

She get the keys and curve something onto the branch of the tree. She seems so dedicated on what she's doing because she's sticking the tip of her tongue.

When she was done, she smiled brightly giving the keys back to Sehun. He look at the tree brand and he saw what she curved just now.

Sehun<3Jiyeon
   forever ∞

He smiled and pulled her into his arms. "I love you"

"I love you too"

~end of flashback~

He smiled remembering the sweet memories they shared together.

On the other hand, Jiyeon just sat there confused. 'He looks familiar..' she thought.

—————————————

Hoi! gois!!  its been a long time since I last updated...

sorry for keep you waiting *bows 90°*

soooo.... do you like the new cover? huh? huh?

LOL XD

VOTE

&

COMMENT

GOMAWO!!

~littleprinceluhan